Ericka Scumbags Janelle

BigSis7

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ericka did what she had to do to stay in the game simple as that. if ericka doesnt take janelle to final two i could care less. ericka is a leech and a good one at that. janelle is an idiot so i dont care if ericka breaks the deal or not. ;)

could be.. but i am doubting it more and more

erika just now told boobie she would tank the comp tonight so he can win and evict janelle..

he said if they are final 2, then tonight he would do his impression of dr. zackry

then erika told janelle that boobie said maybe later he would do is impression to cheer her up.

That's been my nightmare too. What a horrible way to end all stars. Now i wish Will was still in it. At least he was more deserving than these two. I never was a Janie fan but i loathe Erika for what she's doing. First to Dani, now Janelle.

The last I heard was yesterday afternoon Janelle and Erika were both going to tell Boogie that they were going to take him to final 2. Only Erika knows what is in Erika's mind. Is she really going to take Janelle or is she playing Mike, saying she's going to throw the competition so he won't be trying?

I'd hate to see a Boogie-Erika final. It just depends on if she thinks her personal integrity is worth a possible first place finish. She'll be awfully let down when she learns she's playing for second place anyway, so she might have saved herself the embarrassment of the people who will look at her with scorn if she does what she's telling Boogie.

But at least we'll know what her price is now.

This really pisses me off. Ericka swore on her Mother she would not take Boogie and Im sorry, no matter how you twist this around, no he's taking her da,da,da, If she throws the comp that is the same as taking hiim. She wouldn't even be there if it wasnt for Janelle and I thought maybe she was going to be able to redeem herself from looking like a HOmance, but if she really does this, she will be remembered right along with the other lowlifes of this game

OMG. I'm so disappointed in Erica. Does she NOT know that Janelle will NOT vote for her, neither will Danielle or anyone else! She'll STILL get second place! At least with Janelle, she'd still have her dignity.

If she goes with Boogie....she deserves what she gets, and Mike will DUMP her sorry @ss. If she leaves Jani high and dry, then she deserves to cry buckets. (which means she wants a relationship with Mike and will allow HIM to win).

Wait til she gets out and realizes she is getting played again. IF Boogie wins this, I'm gonna be physically ILL. :angry::angry::angry:

I also just heard Ericka tell Boogie that she will have to throw it to him because she promised Jan she would take her. He told that's fine and how much the Jury will love her.

OMG, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I want Mike Boogie to win 7-0 against Erika. Next to Marcellas NOT using the golden power of veto, Erika just made the second worst move of BB history. How much do you want to bet that Mike will give this info to Janelle before she walks out the front door this evening? Throwing a comp as a floater after promising someone else you would take them to final two is the ultimate floater move and no one on the jury is going to give her a single vote.

It's going to sting Erika bad to watch Mike Boogie win $500k for pulling off one of the worst showmances in reality tv history.

Guest StarBaby

Nah, Jammer, she is way worse than Maggie. Maggie never really made any bones about what she was going to do. I didn't like her, but she was fairly honest, and very predictable.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Archived