HOH Part 3 - Final Comp

EEonBB

It's going to be a tough competition. Both Erika and Boogie are capable of winning it.

If that vile Boogie wins the whole thing I will PUKE.

All of the finals are horrible...last year with Maggie and Ivette :blink:

Allison and Jun <_<

I guess when Drew won I wasn't sad (I was just glad Cowboy didn't win).

But Boogie is the absolute worst.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No she will rollover and let Booger have it.....I hope I'm wrong maybe we will never know the truth either.

At least Janie was smart enough to get some self respect back unlike Erika....how can getting Booger to take you to the final 2 be smart....Wills working the jury whether it be threw charm or money he is and she won't get revenge omg I want to slap that girl

Erika will tank part 3. No doubt in my mind. She knows she can't win against Janelle, neither can Boogie. Both of them know that. Erika knows Boogie will pick her over Janelle if he wins it. The reason she is still going back and telling Janelle everything, is to make Janelle believe that she is staying true to her promise. If she loses part 3, then she isn't breaking the promise, thus she thinks she will gain Janelle and Howie's vote. Janelle must be going through hell pretending that she likes Erika. Last night when Erika had on Janelles tiera, Janelle looked like she wanted to slap her. I wish she would have, now THAT would have been great TV. :lol:

"At least Janie was smart enough to get some self respect back unlike Erika"

I totally agree. I think Erika so wants to believe Mike really likes her she'll throw it so he'll take her to the final two hopeing(sp) Janie will work on the jury for her.

If Janie gets sent out and still falls the crap Will is slinging then she is just as sad as Erika.

We will never know though......maybe he will be honest and tell her the whole deal finally...better to do it in sequester.

Janie never liked Erikas gameplay and lastnight she thought the boys plan was brillant so maybe she doesn't need to be asked to vote for Booger.......maybe Will offers her 5K to vote for Booger.

Jannelle or whoever that goes out won't be going to sequester, at least I don't think so. By the time they do the morning show with Julie and make their tv rounds, I don't think they will have time. I don't think whoever leaves will see the other sequestered HG until finale night. JMO

Erika's going to be second.... either to Janelle or Boogie. I personally would rather come in second to someone who played their ass off in the game, than someone who played my ass.

She's been made into a ho-mance... either way she's second. Would you rather be a second place hero or a second place ho? :rolleyes:

If Erika has half of a brain she will not choose Janelle if she wins HOH. This game is about winning, not making friends. She knows she can't win against Janelle. With Boogie, she has a chance. Do you honestly think Erika will willingly settle for $50,000, over $500,000? If she does she deserves to lose.

We may as well admit it.....Janelle is all but done. Erika doesn't care what America thinks of her or about her self respect otherwise she wouldn't have done the things she did with boogie on camera.

Getting rid of Will was a mistake, it left the 2 better comp players. Janelle should have been able to beat at least one of them.

hope boogie wins it so both girls will have to kiss his ass to take them to the finals

If Erika has half of a brain she will not choose Janelle if she wins HOH. This game is about winning, not making friends. She knows she can't win against Janelle. With Boogie, she has a chance. Do you honestly think Erika will willingly settle for $50,000, over $500,000? If she does she deserves to lose.

If she wins last HOH and picks Boogie then she will not win anyways she promised Janelle on her mother.

So one could assume Erika would not be getting Janelles vote in the end.....Will,Dani.James,Janelle vote for Boogie as for the other 3 doesn't matter Erika doesn't win.

Deep down, I do too, Cindyannie. I still want to believe that Erika is dishing what he did and also setting herself up in a good situation with Boogie in case he wins. But, with the full intention that she will screw him over with a helluva speech if she gets hoh. What can I say ... I am a hopeless dreamer.

Is it showtime yet?!?!? I'm gonna be peeing my pants worse than Tuesday waiting for *this* one! :blink:

And the last thing he said to me, "Boogie," he said, "sometime, when Chilltown is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all he got and win just one for the Doctor."

"I don't know where I'll be then, Boogie [pss, sequester]", he said, "but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Alright.

O SCREBEL SO WILL GAVE BOOGER A FAMOUS KNUTE ROCKNY SPEACH HUH. THAT WHY NOTRE DAME WAS THE BEST WAY BACK IN THE DAY!

It doesn't take much to do the math. Boogie has already told Erika that he and Will are going to vote together. He also said that whoever kicks him out they will vote against, (which would be Erika). You know Howie will vote for Janie to win. Danielle told Erika to her face that if she voted her out that she would not vote for her in the end. (Dani holds grudges). So, it doesn't even matter how the other ones vote, she has already lost.

UGH!!!! I am just sick that Janie can't play! Erika better remember she swore on her MOTHER to take Janie!!! My guess she will throw it because Boogie would be stupid to take Janelle to final 2 with her. Erika won't win this show regardless, so she should do the right thing and bring Janelle. SUCKS!!!! Time for a twist! haha darn it!!!!!

Archived