Thursday, September 7th

CeCiMom

I think that both CT blamed Erika for Will's eviction. Will appeared to lean toward Erika for talking Janie into doing it. They were pissed because they got out-talked by a female. Remember what Boogie said (paraphrased) - "It's our show and no way are those bitches getting rid of us"

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After this morning's chat between the two of them I'm still convinced that Erika will take Janelle.

And I'm more inclined to think that Boogie will take Janelle, too. With one key motivation:

Since he's all about the show, the street credit, his ego --

and he figures he'll only get 2nd place either way --

I think he's planning a verbal response to Erika's "checkmate"

Maybe something about a queen?

... Boogie KNOWS he stands a better chance vs Erika. THe only "street cred" that he cares about is winning this game. To do that he'll be side to side with Erika. You can gasp @ straws all you want but the only way Janie making it to final 2 is by threatening Erika. Shes gotta tell her that if Erika doesnt win final HOH then she wont have her vote. That is the only SURE way for Erika to NOT tank this last HOH. Only then will I be convinced that

a)Erika not tanking this last HOH

b)It wont be an Erika & Boogie final 2

The only way that Bogger will win is if Will can pull off getting the votes for him. Will will do that against Janie or Erika.

Even if he thinks that Will might have a soft spot for Janie ( maybe a little one) He knows Will will never pick Janie over him. (Thats one thing I have to give them credit for CT is damn loay to eachother)

I think Bogger will want to go H2H with the best...and thats Janie.

No ruling out Janie yet.

As far as i can see Janie is in the best positon! There is a chance that one of them will take her AND if that happens then she wasn't the one responsiable for kicking someone out!!!!

JANIE COULD STILL WIN IT ALL!!!

But, IF he ends up being able to chose between E & J .... he may rethink it and decide the money is nicer than the revenge

(he's got to know he'd have a better chance beating E if he's going to beat either of them)

Edit - lol.... about 8 posters typed almost the same thing in the past 5 mins

should have checked before added my post

i cant see anyone tanking the final round of hoh!

this is it! this is where it all comes down to 2 people. nobody is going to chance it by having someone else decided if they go or stay.

if anyone is stupid enough to throw this final round... they will be the biggest mistake the BB game ever had. it will be worse than marcellas not using the veto... worse than Kaysar letting go of the button.

"if anyone is stupid enough to throw this final round... they will be the biggest mistake the BB game ever had. it will be worse than marcellas not using the veto... worse than Kaysar letting go of the button."

Worse than Ivette taking Maggie to the F2 instead of Janelle, when she knew she had no chance of beating Maggie and it was a lock to beat Janelle? (I gotta give Ivette some credit for remaining so loyal to the Fiend Sheep, but she threw away $450,000 taking Maggie instead of Janelle.)

right sould patch...but do you really think that Erika believs without a doubt that Boggie will take her.

I think that fianl HOH is way to precious to screw up.

Plus I think Erika knows she is not going to win. Will is going to make sure of it.

Hell even if Erika hated Janie (Which Erika dosn't) I would not take Boggie cause he has the puppet master working for him in Jury house.

By the way anyone else think that Janie should be saying more to secure he spot in F2. I feel like she gives up easliy. She should be manipulating Erika the wasy Erika manipulated her.

Thats what I mean I don't think Erika can win against Janelle but she most certainly will not win against Booger.......Will is working the jury.

I have a feeling that Booger and Erika planned this and we had flames or something and didn't see it...Erika laways wanted Will gone

see! Wouldn't a Janie&Will final 2 be soooooooooo much better? and you ppl were extatic when Erika got Janelle to vote out Will . I saw this happening a mile a way

Except that never would have happened. If Will had stayed in the game...it would have been a Will and Boogie final. <_<

a will & boogie finale would have been MUCH better than a erika & boogie one will be. Will would have won, and that'd make me a lot happier than Mike winning.

Besides that Will would have thrown a comp to janie. It would have been her & boogie fighting for the last HOH, she would have had a much better chance. She plays with emotion though, and I was really hoping that Will was going to step it up even more so she's keep him.

Archived