HOH - Part 2

BadAssJanie

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win part 2 ?

• Boogie
    • Janie

I can't believe the competition had to do with arm strength..??? gee, I wonder who has an advantage there! <_<:angry:

This is a repeat of last year. Janelle goes out in 3rd. Erika is Maggie, Boogie is Ivette. Erika will throw the competition so Boogie takes her and she wins. :angry::angry::angry:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erika: I think he'll throw it to me

Janelle: you do, why?

Erika: Because he needs my vote

(more whisper chatter)

Erika: I think he'll throw it to me because he thinks I'll evict you and take him to the finals.

Janelle: It doesn't matter....he already has the votes.

Erika: He needs me. He'll probably evict me...he needs my vote

Mike now out of DR

Erika: So?

Mike: So?

Erika: Whats up?

Mike: I think I'm pretty straight foward. I don't want to sit next to her (Janelle) in the end.

Erika: So you'll take me?

Mike: Yes of course. There is no way I'm sitting next to the girl who has won 9 comps and has all those friends in the jury.

Erika: You know you'll lose my vote if you evict me

Mike: Yeah. You lose 2 votes if you evict me.

Mike: I think it will come down to Danielle andd James (deciding votes)

Mike: I told Janelle that you ruined my dream of being in the final 2 with Will.

Mike: I think I have a shot (without Will there). With her, all she has to do is stand up and go like this (holds up 9 fingers) and they are gonna like.......

Mike: I'm never gonna get chicken george. I'm not going to get Howie so I don't mind evicting his friend.

omg...lol

Mike: I want to be sitting next to you. If I lose then I am losing to a good friend you know what I mean. I'll be just happy if you win as if I win. (Boogie is stuttering a lot....lol)

Erika keeps asking"would'nt you want me on the jury so I could vote for you?"

Mike: No. I don't expect you to vote for me if I evict you.

Mike is REALLY playing her hard.......

Mike: The only thing I was worried about, and I've kept my mouth shut for the last 24 hours, is that if she won that she would take you because you had convinced her that you were a better choice.

Erika: So could you trust me to let me win it? (the HOH)

Mike: Why would you want me to throw it?

Erika: So I could evict her

Mike: No, I couldn't trust you to do that. Lets control our own destiny. I wouldn't ask you to throw it for me.

Now Erika in DR and Janelle & Mike in KT

Janelle: So what did Erika say?

Mike: She asked me to throw the comp to her

J: Why? SO she can evict me?

Mike: I dont know. I told her i want to control my own destiny

(Mike and Janelle chit chat)

J: Have you thought about what you are gonna do if you win it?

M: You know, its overwhelming right now I really havent thought about it. All I thought about was how I was going to convince either of you to keep me. I gotta start thinking about it, but I'll be honest with both of you......I would much rather see you win if I can't. I dont know if I can beat either of you but I have to give myself the best chance.

(Mike going over jury votes)...calls Erika a snake; tells Janelle she is a demi-god

Mike: I've really grown to like you Janelle and if I had the options....and I couldn't win...I'd really like to see you win.

Mike to Janelle: I was really scared to play you and to be honest.....not to make you feel bad....but I had a little advantage...you know? (he is talking about arm strength)

Mike just said he also won a car during the comp!

I'm taking a snack break.....be back in a few.

He won a car too!! I think that is BS!! IF they were giving away a car for a comp it should have been where all three played like last season!!! Maybe they did plan on the Endurance winner getting the car but since it lasted only 3 minutes they decided not to? Still BS if that was the intent Erika should have won the car. Aint her fault Boogie is a dumbass and Janie lost her concentration

He won a car too!! I think that is BS!! IF they were giving away a car for a comp it should have been where all three played like last season!!! Maybe they did plan on the Endurance winner getting the car but since it lasted only 3 minutes they decided not to? Still BS if that was the intent Erika should have won the car. Aint her fault Boogie is a dumbass and Janie lost her concentration

I totally agree with nebartist 100%.....it is BS!!!! and then to have a comp like that!!!!

If indeed the car was originally supposed to be in the first part of HOH (the endurance), then it may have been offered as an incentive for someone to give up, instead of to the winner, which means that Boogie or Janie might have got it instead of Erica. (Which would be unlike last year, when the winner was the one who won the prize - Ivette won two Vespa scooters.)

I guess we'll never know. Just like we'll never know what that volcano was going to do, either.

[Quoting Soul Patch]: I'm sure ud be pissed if Janelle won the car right?

I'd be happy FOR Janelle if she won the car, but it still wouldn't be fair. Although I don't like Erika, it's absurd that the WINNER of the 1st round didn't even get the chance to win a prize... especially since the person who DID win the prize intentionally jumped off (quit) right away during the 1st round.

I belive the smoke was left over from the "you're right" display when Janelle finished.

And I'm not sure it was an advantage: they had to be able to see the MIRROR they were aiming at, and smoke might ahve made that more difficult. I suspect that when the laser hit a mirror it was immediately obvious.

But it IS funny that for Boogie to beat Janelle at a comp it took smoke and mirrors.

What I did notice is that when Janelle hit the buzzer and she was correct a lot of smoke floated around the car. When Boogs did the same no smoke came out. I thought at that moment that their little laser show was malfunctioning or those dumb asses at CBS forgot to add smoke to round 2. Either way...the car was a pontiac and not a buick as posted in the threads.

Janelle also said when she saw the car "That is the car I wanted" - I guess CBS was hoping Janelle would win and get the car she wanted. :)

The smoke that came out after Janelle finished actually helped Boogie. Janelle had so much trouble aiming the lazer, because their was not a lot of smoke to reflect the lazer. If you look at the lazers when she was done, it looked like an x not a star, but with Boogie a star was clearly visable. (Sorry I do not have picts. if someone does please post.)

Seem like a "Fear Factor" type of comp. Now not to be mean but could you see CG pulling off this comp.....no way!!

You would have to be physically fit to play in that comp. :o

Quote lerdpoo: Did anyone else notice that when Janelle was playing in the second HOH comp there was not a lot of smoke so the lazers did not show up so much? I think that was CRAP. I hate to start controversy... or do I?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived