BadAssJanie

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win part 2 ?

• Boogie
    • Janie

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh that sucks about ur roommate!! you should buy her some of those nose strips breath right?? I think thats what they are called, they work wonders! I snore very loudly (loud enough that i sometimes wake myself up) but anway, those work great...Or buy some ear plugs! I cant sleep without ear plugs now!

well since she snores i never feel guilty about talking on the phone or watching tv etc. when she's sleeping, she can't hear over her snoring because I barely can. I usually put my headphones on & go to sleep. It's annoying when i'm on the phone & a guy says "what IS that sound?"

maybe they aren't showing us because janie lost & they want to wait to break our hearts?

if we see janie lose tonight we'll just spend all day tomorrow hoping erika wins part two. They may as well go ahead & give us all the pain at once.

Guest StarBaby

Boogie won part 2. Janelle said she thinks they want him to win the whole thing. It had something to do with arm strength, and Janie said he finished two minutes faster than she did.

J: What are we gonna do?

E: I gotta win the next one

It was obviously a physical comp because Janelle was talking about Boogie had more arm strength than her. The questions had to do with the people in sequester. Janelle and Mike had to guess how a juror answered.

E: If he wins this who do you think he will take?

J: It doesn't really matter because if he wins this he wins the whole thing

J: The comp was totally geared to him

E: Were you in the air?

J: Yes, I was hanging in the air. To get around the thing you had to like pull yourself around it.

I swear if Mike wins this year I will never watch this game again!!! And I'm not saying that because Janie lost I'm saying that because Mike is the most vile, rude, nasty person I've ever seen!!

Sounds like Janelle is getting her whine on
Darn her!!! It's not like every other freakin person in this house hasn't complained about a comp before! :rolleyes:

Archived