BadAssJanie

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win part 2 ?

• Boogie
    • Janie

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think that this one would be an endurance but they've been playing a while. :huh:

I barely got feeds today, so I'm not sure how it goes. Do the feeds usually go right back on after a comp?

I don't post much around here, but I do lurk. I'm super lurking now because of the comp. Thanks to all the live feed watchers. You're so good to us poor bahstahds...lol. I'm listening to soaps in the background while creating dvds, downloading anime, and watching the board. GO JANIE!!! GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!! Oh did I mention...GOOOOOOOOO JANIEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

Awww that's lame BadAss. I really don't think I can stay up then. I'm exhausted. :(

That's cool though, I'll check in, in the morning.

Hey, I know as soon as I log out they'll be back on. :lol:

I used to watch OLTL but I quit some time back when they killed off one of my fave characters in such a horrible way. I still read about it. Same thing with AMC. I have become more of a Passions fan since.

I sure hope the comp. doesn't take forever, even though I'm up for another 6 hours. I just can't take the waiting...lol Go Janie, Kick Booger Butt!

Big Bagel...I used to be really big on Days of our Lives and Passions but they just got to be too WEIRD for me...I check in every now and then but the story line is just a little too "off" for my taste...

And I wont be going to bed until i find out who wins (im a night owl anyway)

Archived