122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win part 2 ?

• Boogie
    • Janie

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom

Ohh your no dork. Im up too waiting. No way im cooking 2morrow Im going to be too sleepy. Might burn the house down. I think I kept the pizza places in buss. Sry off topic im board.

we should play a game....where is that one guy when u need him...i forget his name.... the one who always teases when we have veto comps...

Do we have the late night crew here??

Jordansmom: Check

Squirrel: Check

Bigbrosister: Check

Kalhuua: Check

Me: Check

Where's fizzle and EEonBB?? :o

I would jump at the chance to be on Big Brother. I have learned over the years how to be very manipulative (when i want to be) and I'm very athletic... Im what you could say a mixture of Janelle and Will... I'm also good at lying and can cry on cue... But with my school and stuff I dont know if I could take off a whole summer and fall for the game... Also with me wanting to be a teacher I dont know if it would look "respectable"... But i would LOVE to play the game!

No way i would sign up to play bb. Internet viewers are mean!! lol

I think the internet fans would hate me! I'd throw curve balls at evictions and you would never know what I was going to do!!! But after years of my friends telling me I'm a brat and complain a lot I've learned to not complain about anything, so maybe they wouldnt hate me THAT much!!

Just to let you know....... I've been here everynight reading (lurking) just don't post much.

1:17 here.......please hurry Janie and win so I can go to bed. I am so tired at work I feel dizzy sometimes.

I wanta give a shout out to you feeders for your dedication. I appreciate your updates.

jordan's mom: i stayed up so late this morning and got three hours of sleep before going to work and now i am so tired. i dont think i can stay up late again. but i never 'log out' so it looks like im on twenty four seven :lol: . i wish i could be awake to see the outcome of hoh comp.

i want janie to win but i have a feeling boogie will win just because janie doesn't seem to last in endurance comps. boo hoo. i am so used to janie winning comps that if she doesnt win this one, it will be awful, espeically with how far she and erika have come! it would be a shame to see her not go to the end after all that's happened.

i'll take a cup of decaf tea myself. *goes to make it*

Guest jordansmom

Send in your tape for BB8. That would funny to "know" someone on there. I would be yelling at the tv "hey thats BADASSJANIE"

I have had 3 cups of coffee and two cookies. I don't think im sleeping tonight. Wonder whats on tv?

i want janie to win but i have a feeling boogie will win just because janie doesn't seem to last in endurance comps. boo hoo. i am so used to janie winning comps that if she doesnt win this one, it will be awful, espeically with how far she and erika have come! it would be a shame to see her not go to the end after all that's happened.

I dont like your "feelings" :P Plus its not an endurance comp its a physical and mental comp...like put the HG's in order of eviction, etc. I think she has a pretty good shot... Sending good waves!!!

Archived