Chicktown

BadAssJanie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go back and read what happened AFTER she had that talk with Mike though,..she went to bed,..then got up again adn talked with Janelle in the kitchen and she said to Janelle " NOw I hate him even more!Did he really call me a snake?" and Janelle said "Yep,.."

AT the end of the night,..both girls went to bad AFTER they drilled more for the final HOH and Erika STILL realized she could not believe Boogie and what he told her,..they are still on track.

So far anyway

While it is not looking good for Janelle because her fate lies in other's hands ,anything can still happen - this is after all All Stars and since Will is out it can still be anyone's game. Just as long as they all step up their All Star ability.

Erika does have a chance to win and I would say even more so with Janelle because getting Mike in sequester means his and Will's votes are up are freed up for either Janelle or Erika. Both Erika and Janelle have some compelling reasons to sway Boogie and Will to vote for one or the other. If Mike stays, Will's vote is locked for Mike, and Erica has as much chance of getting Mike's vote as she has getting Janelle's vote (should Janelle be on the the jury).

Right now, Janelle needs to step up her stratgey game with Erika. She needs to ensure that Erika does not even think of throwing HOH - if Erika want's to win (which I suspect she does) she can send a more powerful message to the Jury about her competitive ability by winning HOH. She should know that Boogie is not a man of his word (and that Erika is not a lock for "2nd") and Boogie may feel/know he has probably a better chance of getting Erika's vote vs. Janelle's should he send one or the other to the jury. Janelle also need's to keep the chick alliance alive and the fact that they can both get to finals - both have a chance to win AND be principled about the way they got there. Janelle may also want to carefully plant a seed with Erika that she would not have Janelle's vote if she breaks her promise (where she might have a chance for Mike's).

Additionally Erika may have a chance for Jame's vote...remember what she said in her diary Good-bye message to James? Here send off was that there is room for only one floater. If she were to "convince" james that she outplayed his floating abilites then he might just get her vote. Think about what James was saying about Janelle before he left...Erika could be convinced that she could get James vote.

Same could be said for Danielle's vote. If Janelle can convince Erika that she has as much chance at Danielle then Erika could/should feel she has a chance to win. (Will, Mike, Erica, James, Danielle and Chicken George could be hers as well).

Janelle also needs to work Mike that Erika is not a lock for him to take to the final 2. That while Janelle might have Howie as a lock all the other jurors are up for grabs and it is most likely that they will vote Chill Town because that is really why they are all sitting on the jury. She can let Mike know that she knows he/Will can and did throw the comps to her and will tell the jury. She can/should also convince him that Erika has her vote whereas he might get Erika (still) if he were on the jury. Also that Erika could sway James and Danielle because they were allied/played by Erika.

Both Erika and Janelle need to avoid falling for Boogie's line that he has pissed off the jury and remind him that they both know he is a player and that he and Will did a fine job evicting people so that they might be compelled to vote for him because of the whole Chill Town brilliance.

I know I have been wordy...but the key point is still there is a whole lot of play left in this game for everyone.

I think Janelle will be so mad at Erica for going against their alliance, her vote will go to Mike.

After Janelle did her part to evict Will...and if Erica keeps Boogie, oh..yeah. Jani will NOT vote for Erica at all.

I hope Erica knows the best she can do is second place with either of them.

Better to take Jani and get second and regain some self respect....then take creep boy and have zilch respect.

Either way if Janelle kept Will and booted Erika she still needed to win the final HoH to get to the final two -- she was outnumbered 2 to 1 no matter who she kept. I feel bad for Janelle because she had to choose the lesser of two evils to take to final three and unfortunately she will probably get third place again to two people who don't deserve to be in the final two. If/when Janelle is evicted tonight at least she has the satisfaction of knowing that she kicked her show/flirt/ho-mance to the curb before he could kicked her to the curb... and she doesn't have to watch her show/flirt/ho-mance win $500k. I don't envy Erika at all.

Whatever emotion it was it doesn't look too smart now. Even if Erika takes her along Janelle is at her mercy rather than conrolling her own destiny. Janelle knew Will and Boogie were together and that Erika was the wild card. If Erika was gone only Boogie threatened her at comps and with only the HOH left (all comps) it made sense to keep Will

Janelle put a lot of trust into Erica. I think Jani had some real feelings for Dr. Delicious and was upset that he played her.

I also think the evil dr. had some attraction to Jani and was hurt when she booted him out the door, but I think in the end he won't hold it against her.

And...his words might be coming true. He said Jani might live to regret her decision. Little did we know what that meant.

Janelle put a lot of trust into Erica. I think Jani had some real feelings for Dr. Delicious and was upset that he played her.

I also think the evil dr. had some attraction to Jani and was hurt when she booted him out the door, but I think in the end he won't hold it against her.

And...his words might be coming true. He said Jani might live to regret her decision. Little did we know what that meant.

Omg so true....His words are ringing clear now :(

At least she has her self respect

I think Janey could and would have lived to regret the other decision - keeping Will.

I find the way she went to be much better game play and probably something easier "to live with".

I feel that Will is probably one of the best players we have seen and it is admirable that she took him down.

Like in almost every reality game show it is not always the favorites/best players that make it to the end.

If Janelle does not make it she will be in good company with Will, Danielle, James, Nakomis and even Chicken George as some good players that did not make it to the end.

And while Erika and especially Boogie are not my favorites you got to give them credit for being where they are.

Janie needs to look Erika in the face and tell her is she throws the competition to Boogie she will be shunned like Maggie was at the wrap party and hated as much as Jen.

Step it up Janie.

Carvin I just want to say to you..... At the end of the day...... oh never mind.

Janie isnt a good game talker...she doesnt approach people etc... She's a great competitor but there is also a mental part to this game too that she just doesnt have...

Carvin justs wants attention and arguement... Why else would he come into a thread likes this and make a comment like THAT...he's looking for someone to play his game...

Archived