Chicktown

BadAssJanie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erika actually has a CHANCE vs Boogie in the final 2. She'll eventually realise this and throw the comp.

advantages of throwning final HOH:

-Guaranteed 2nd place (which she said she wanted to Janelle ;) )

-50/50 chance @ winning 1st place

advantages of winning final hoh and taking Janelle:

-Guaranteed 2nd place

Well guys the way I look at it is that Janie did the righ thing by evciting Will....she can hold her head high and not be looked at as a tramp where Erika will.She will throw it to Booger but once Janie gets to sequester her and Will will talk and I'm sure convince Janie to vote for Booger.

Wait till Erika sees the tapes she is so stupid mt goodness

Janelle had it all set up pretty for her. Evict Erika, win the endurance vs Boogie and WIll, and then Win part 3 (likely question/answer, aka Janelle's fav) HOH. She could then take Boogie to final 2 and win easily. Now she gets to watch on the sidelines. Will was right "Janelle will regret evicting me" :lol: .

Unfortunately....she will be a fool with some money in her pocket!

BTW - I have no problem with anyone calling her a tramp. The HG subject themselves to viewers judgement and everyone has their opinions. I don't care who she screws around with, but the toe sucking of Boogie foot digits was despicable...she's a slob!!!!! :)

I agree that she looks like an idiot, and I agree that she's going to feel shock, pain, embarassment and probably sorrow at being such a dupe when she sees the tapes. That said, my issue is just with attempting to foist any 'slut' labels on a 36 year old woman who had sex. One of the things we don't hear is how Boogie will look like a tramp, because slut shaming tends to be unique to women. Why do it? The judgement should fall on her as a person, not as a woman because she dared to have sex.

Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine as a feminist. Slut shaming hurts all women in general.

Before she knew she was being played she was a victim, but now that she knows and is thinking of taking him to the end anyway is what makes her a tramp.

We've already had the discussion on how disgusting Boogie is. There just isn't a good word equivalent to "tramp" or "slut" for men.

:o I'm in shock that Boogie won Part 2 :angry:

(But, it does add to the intrigue for these final days) Seems almost like a replay of last years final 3 with different players.

If Erica wins the comp between her and Boogie.... she'll have to chose between her pride and $$$... hmmmm... wonder what she'll decide ?

Did Jani ever find her Jedi Janie lucky gloves ?

Guest StarBaby

NO, Slowpoke, she never did find them. And the part 2 was very strength based -- arm strength in particular, so it was much more favorable towards Boogie. From what I could tell, they had to hang from something and pull themselves around by their arms. Boogie finished a full two minutes faster than Janelle. I also think it was one that they did individually, and isolated.

What I don't understand is some of you don't get that there is no way that Erika wins the big money either way. NO WAY.

She might as well take her second place with honor.

I just don't think that Erika thinks she can wind up with second place. In her thinking no one will vote for Boogie because of the CT alliance. She is figuring that everyone sent to sequester is blaming CT for being evicted.

Erika is a legend in her own mind.........one thing Erika does not lack is self-confidence.

PS...I'm all for womens rights too......but I also believe in calling a spade a spade. I never think that certain issues should be brushed under carpets or whitewashed for the sake of a cause. Watching Erika (and Janelle) was painful this season. They give women a bad name (I'm sorry ---lowering yourself especially on TV to further advance in a game is not acceptable--JMHO). As for the men....they've had their fair share of nasty comments on this board too...so it has not been one-sided at all.

I'll break down the votes again for you guys:

BEFORE WILL WORKS HIS MAGIC:

Ppl voting FOR BOogie:

-Will

-James

-Dani

Ppl voting FOR Erika:

-Howie

-Marcellus

-Janie

Swing vote:

-CG

Keep in mind that Erika wont be breaking ANY promises since she plans on not winning the last HOH. Therefore she's not TAKING Boogie anywhere. Boogie is taking HER to the finals.

AFTER WILL WORKS HIS MAGIC:

Ppl voting for Boogie:

-Will

-James

-Dani

-Janelle

-George

Ppl voting FOR Erika:

-Howie

-Marcellus

Erika doesn't realise this cause she thinks the Jury will be anti CT

Actually, sending everyone to sequester is good gameplay. Erika and Janelle both figured out the entire Chilltown strategy and were in AWE themselves of how good those guys were. They even said it was a complex plan and were quite impressed with how well they were able to pull it off almost to the end.

Rather than the jury be pissed about it, Janelle and Erika's thoughts were that everyone would have to be impressed with such skill and planning, therefore making Mike the winner if he were to get to the final two.

Talking about this with Janelle and going into such detail about how impressive chilltown played this year, Erika knows her chances against Mike are not that good. She is still perceived as a floater for most of the game. She knows Danielle is not happy with her. She knows Will is in there pulling for Mike.

I agree Erika is a confident woman, but she knows full well that Mike played a better game (granted with Will as the master). The jury will likely reward Mike if only be default because of their respect for Will.

If Erika chooses to throw it to Mike, or wins part 3 and takes Mike, then she will be deliberately and consciously choosing for him to win the money over Janelle. This is just my opinion.

I have never thought Janie made a bad choice evicting Will. She had little choice. And she did it for her self-respect. So, not winning BB doesn't

compare to what she's won already. She has really won more than Erika or Boogie combined and they will always look like trash. Trash isn't bankable in the future. Dignity and self-respect are worth everything.

Janie will be fine after this. I would have loved for Janie to win but at least she got her self respect back and thats more then you can say for Erika.

She won't win the money....Wills in sequester making sure of that

An Erika vs Boogie final 2 WILL have tjhe votes going the way I said. And if Will can't work his magic on the jury then Erika has a good chance @ getting CG's vote and winning the game. These ppl have nothing better to do than to think about this. Erika is tanking (convincingly) the final HOH to Boogie. ByeBye Janelle.

Gingersnaps:

There is also a video on YouTube, where Erika and Boogie are in the HOH room. Her head is under the covers around his waist area. The cameraman pans from the HO (in the HOH sign) and then back to Erika under the covers. The cameraman did this about 3 times.

As a woman I am both embarrased and ashamed of that kind of behavior. Don't get me wrong, I am not a prude by any means, I've given a few in my life. ;) However, never on national TV!!! In that aspect, I do not blame Boogie, he wasn't holding her down, that's how she choose to play the game. In the same situation, if Boogie and her were actually having a ton of sex and he was talking all the crap he was talking about her, then I would say by all means blame Boogie. I think Boogie is about the biggest scumbag on the face of this earth, but he never forced her to do anything she didn't want to, sexually that is.

If she tanks the HOH and lets B win then the word "tramp" does kinda go here. The only way Erika will save her dignity is to kick Mike's butt in the 3rd part of the HOH and then take Janelle.

i firmly believe that if erika wins final round of hoh she will take janelle. heck, i think if boobie wins final round he will take janelle.

but then again... i never really liked who ends up in the final 2 season after season. i think the only time i wasnt so disgusted by the final 2.... maybe when drew made it.. but every other final 2 was horrible.

I just went and watched some stuff and I feel ill Erika was still ranting and raving about Boogie most of the night and even tried to get Boogie to agree to throw the HOH to her (in hopes she would take janelle to final 2). It seemed she was still solidly on Janelle's side. Earlier in the day she and Janelle had even figured out that CT had a deal with Danielle and James.

Then after no apparent reason Erika went to have a private convo with Boogie and told him everything Janelle told her, flirted with Boogie and of course Boogie lied and bullsh*tted and denied and she bought the whole thing, hook line and sinker. She even kissed him and said she wanted to have his baby again. It was nauseating.I'm disgusted and sick to my stoamch

I can't believe Erika is just playing Mike she seriously was sucked back in hook line and sinker....my god does the woman have no pride

Taking Janelle to the final 2 would be the dumbest move for BOTH of them. THey both know that JAnelle dominated the competitions, and thus their chances vs her are slim. Shes like Terry from survivor. Therefore once again: Erika is tanking the HOH and BOogie is gonna take her to final 2.

Archived