Chicktown

BadAssJanie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erika had a convo with Boogie tell him that she would take him (which her and janelle agreed to do in hopes that he would throw the comp) well after the convo with Boogie Erika went and told janelle all about it except Erika added that he was GOING to throw it but then said "still try" ... who knows with Erika...

She's been telling Janelle that for a solid 24 hours. I don't think it means anything other than what she thinks he will do. She doesn't know for sure, and I just don't think she's lying. She's on a mission. Still, I suppose there is a slim chance she could be playing us as well. But for the number of times she has called herself stupid to the camera and internet when she is alone, I don't think so.

One more: You can still "hate" a guy and be attracted to him at the same time. Especially if he is a "bad boy." I've had my share of that drama for sure!

So I guess Erika was lying then huh? Can't wait for Janie to call her out on the fact that she swore on her mother she would take Janelle. Well Erika just won second place if she takes Mike because not only will WIll be in the jury house getting votes for Boogie but Janelle will get her side to vote for Boogie as well out of spite. If Erika betrays Janelle, it will be a direct slap in the face to her and she won't take kindly to it.

Erika is gonna wish to God she had taken Janelle when this is all over and she sees the DR sessions with Mike and all the crap he said about her. What he said about her was personal stuff,..not game.

I was hoping this was just Erika fakign him out, but since she went to bed without then speaking to Janelle, it appears it is over.

I don't see what difference it makes if she takes either one,..it's still 2nd place either way!

She won't beat Mike. No way.

Erika is gonan really feel like a piece of garbage when she sees the tapes.

At least Will was telling Mike he didn't want Janelle hurt by being evicted and he wanted to help keep her dignity intact etc,..Boogie has done nothing but dog Erika and talk bad about her. Will and Janelle both knew the deal with their showmance, flirtmance whatever,..Will didn't cross the line with her,..she can still walk away with her head up,..erika on the other hand is going to be mortified.

I hope she takes Janelle. At least then Erika can have the final say abotu what Boogie did to her.

Erika gonna tank it so Boogie can take her and she can still keep Janelles vote. So much for chicktown! Once Janelle gets to Jury, Will will work his magic on her and shes gonna be all for voting for Boogie to win so they can have some banana split :lol: . Then after the show CT gonna wave byebye to Janelle :lol: .

If boogie was so sure he was being taken to the finals then why did he play round two. I think Janelle was set up from the beginning.

Boogie aint trusting anybody to take him to the finals but himself. He's been well aware of this since the SUPPOSED TO BE final 3 of Janelle Mike and WIll. He's just stepping up to the plate right now. It's times like this that I remember a quote (not exact) from a great Dr. who said that "Mike Boogie will win BB allstars". Looks like his prediction might come true! :lol:

She was a lying biatch from the beginning when she wasn't sitting around doing absolutely nothing, that is. I think it worked out perfectly for Erika and Boogie...I always got the feeling that Boogie wanted Will gone, but just didn't know how to do it. Erika helped him. Erika is a desperate woman...she'd do anything for that money.

Also, she let Janelle in on the secret that Will was playing her....but at no time did she ever mention (on tv) that Boogie was playing her.

Well guys the way I look at it is that Janie did the righ thing by evciting Will....she can hold her head high and not be looked at as a tramp where Erika will.She will throw it to Booger but once Janie gets to sequester her and Will will talk and I'm sure convince Janie to vote for Booger.

Wait till Erika sees the tapes she is so stupid mt goodness

In the end, I don't think it's going to matter because Mike will beat Erika. Erika can throw it to Mike and let him be the one to evict Janelle, but she still won't win the game. For Erika, the real question should be who does she want to see win the money? She can either throw it to Mike and let him have it, or she can really compete and try to beat him in the third round. But her only motivation would be to eliminate Mike and let Janelle win the money.

Erika's playing for second place no matter what.

Using the word 'tramp' is such a double standard. Sorry, but nothing she did sexually was more bad or more wrong than the men, and even then the only really bad thing about the sex was the deception that was being practiced by Mike Boogie. Slam her for being an idiot for sure, but why be part of an antiquated sexist ideal that places her in some patriarchal seat of shame for being human.

/rant off.

Archived