Janelle "Janie" - Evicted Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel so bad for Janelle. I JUST KNOW that Erika will take Boogie with her final 2. She sent Danielle home for God sakes and she was the same way with her. UGH!!!!! I hate that Janelle didn't win HOH and that her fate are in hands of the two worst allstar players ever. Both rode the others coat tails until the end. I just hope Erika stands up and sends boogie out of there if she wins it.

This is killing me that this girl may not get to final 2. The last time I felt like this was when Terry was outed on survivor.

Except that most of have invested a lot of time into this show (not much else on TV either) and we have watched Janelle the whole sumemr and rooted for her and took a sigh of relief everytime she won veto and escaped eviction.

If Jani dosen't win it will be a tragedy.

LOVE her or HATE her...any website you go to Jani has far more fans then anyone else on the show (with exception of Kaysar, but her dosn't count right now)

SHE HAS TO MAKE IT!!!

I keep reading posts about Janelle has gained back respect, but I just wanted to comment in my most humble way that this game is not about respect UNTIL IT IS TIME TO VOTE FOR A WINNER (meaning who gets the most respect no matter what they did and who should win the money).

What did it prove by Janelle gaining respect---she didn't sleep with Will or suck his toes. She was naive and that's not a crime. It is all about lying and the best liar wins ---if the game pans out like most of us think it will; by Erika going back on her word, then she has proved to be a good liar or is she. Maybe Janelle happens to be the most naive player: taking her rightful place next to Kaysar and Marcellas.

Think about it...the best player is the one who wins the prize!

P.S. Lying is not the same thing as sleeping with someone to advance--- using sexual favors for other favors is just plain trashy.

People are po'ed at CT.And actually some are pretty miffed at Janelle for allowing CT to puppet her.But Erika would be SO stupid to take Janelle to the finals.They would very possibly vote for J's gameplay.No one likes a floater...plehhhhhhhhh!

No matter WHO evicts Janelle...Erika has no shot of winning! Will, Dani, James are LOCKED votes for Mike and I seriously think Howie would vote for Mike as well...James and Howie called Erika a "peice of furniture" all summer long so I dont think there is any way they would vote for her in the end...

As for a Janelle/Erika F2...I think there is more chance of Erika winning against Janelle because people (Dani) that she would not vote for her in the end just because she has won a lot of comps... George liked both girls so his vote would be up in the air, Marcellus would probably vote for Erika, Will and Howie would probably vote for Janelle, Dani...who knows, James...after things that happened in the house who knows he might still be mad about the dolly thing, Boogie...I think no matter how big he talks he would vote for Erika in the end...

I get so irritated when people seem to think Erika could EVER get anything but second place. There is no way she could ever win over Mike or Janelle. NO friggin way. Why not keep your word Erika. (ya know when you swore on your mother and brother that you would take Janie to F2.)

I am so sick about hearing the game is all about lying. This year it seems to be but there was very little of it in BB6 and it was the best year ever.

If Erika throws the comp or wins and take Boogie I think she will be more hated the Jen in BB6.

Guest StarBaby

Actually, I think there is an outside chance Erika could win (not a good chance at all but it exists). If Janelle leaves not knowing that Erika screwed her over, and she gets a chance to talk to the other jurors (not sure if she gets to go to the jury house or just to hotel until the questioning/voting), then she could sway Howie and George and possibly Marcy to vote for ERika, and that would be enough for a win.

Unfortunately strategies such as "Evict the Floaters" and "Evict the Sovs" (especially the Janelle hate fest that went on in the house) has brought the season down to Erika and Boogie.

I hope everyone in sequester is kicks themselves for being fools. Their one-sided thinking got them all there.

Actually, I think there is an outside chance Erika could win (not a good chance at all but it exists). If Janelle leaves not knowing that Erika screwed her over, and she gets a chance to talk to the other jurors (not sure if she gets to go to the jury house or just to hotel until the questioning/voting), then she could sway Howie and George and possibly Marcy to vote for ERika, and that would be enough for a win.

Do you honestly believe that Mike is not going to use this to his advantage? The first chance Mike has to throw Erika under the bus he will. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike tells Janelle before she leaves this evening that Erika is planning to throw the final HoH to him. Erika deserves to lose and the humiliation of being played by Mike Boogie and scumbagging Janelle all for the sake of winning second place.

Although it didn't help her game, at least Janelle has the satisfaction of kicking her show/flirt/ho-mance to the curb before he could kick her to the curb.

Janelle has the perfect oppertunity to talk with Bopggie while skeletor is in DR and she is friggin talking about a bikini she lost. SHE NEEDS TO WAKE UP...she needs to plant seeds with Boggie. WTF!

Janelle knows that she is leaving tonight if Erika doesn't win HoH. She knows that Mike is not going to take her to the final two... even she knows that would be foolish of him. In the two summers we've been watching Janelle on BB when have we ever seen Janelle kiss anyone's butt to save herself from eviction? Never. And I hope she doesn't start today with Mike. Unlike Erika, Janelle would never get on her hands and knees to beg someone to keep her in the game... and that's what I like about Janelle as a player. She plays hard and bows out gracefully when she knows her time is up.

Well I was a Janelle fan last year and I'm still one of her many fans this year.

We all know that Erika will give Mike the HOH comp. tonight and I'm still very

proud of her for becoming the final 3 same as last year. Mike will evict Janelle

and be the winner of this years BB.

Let's hope CBS does the same twist as Survivor and we get to vote a special gift

$$$$$ to someone. :D

That would be so sweat to see Erika's face if we can vote for some money for our

Janelle. :lol:

Archived