Janelle "Janie" - Evicted Week 12

CeCiMom

Personally speaking as a strong, independent, educated woman

You can't feel like your in love with a man one minute and think he has treated you better then any Boyfriend you have had (janie telling Erika this after eviction) and then just vote him out.

sorry, but that is not the mindset of a strong, independent, educated woman

I'm a weak, dependent, dumb woman and I'd turn on a man in a minute, especially on a game show.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree Wash. Here's a man you have known for a few months, who has a girlfriend he professes to love and who has been talking badly about you behind your back. My pride as a woman would not allow such a man to continue playing me, in front of millions of people no less. I would have wanted to do more than just send him to sequester (Hot grits and Al Green come to mind)

Once her eyes were forced open by Erika, Janie had only one choice!

I am proud of both of them, no matter the motivation...

GO JANIE, GO ERIKA!!! GIRL POWER :lol:

E: Geez Janelle Will is using you....

J:

E: ugg... U-S-I-N-G...you

J:

E: Pass the Damn dictionary...

:rolleyes: Whatever, she still beat Dani...

I thought you were done with BB once Dani left??

Zero credibility...

JMO, the only reason Erika figured it out was because of dumb ass Boogie. If he would have just kept his showmance up until Erika walked out that door, she would have never figured it out. He left her with way tooo much time to think. Also if she won veto, do any of you think for one minute, she would have listened to anything Janelle had to say? I don't believe so. Erika was more wrapped up in CT than Janelle ever was and probably would never have believed Janelle. At least we heard Janelle did have some suspicions, never heard that from Erika, as far as she was concerned, she was getting pregnant.

Go Janelle (take E to F2)!!!!

There's not too many women that can resist flattery (especially handed out by a skilled, nice looking practitioner)...

and add to that ... Will was the only one left in the house that would even get within 5 feet of her.

I'm wondering if Janie was onto to him the whole time... waiting for her chance to make her move...

and then Erica conveniently helped her make the final decision ?

Guest StarBaby

bbcanfan, don't you think that is overgeneralizing just a bit? That would be like saying that all men think with their "little head" instead of the other one. I think some women are more emotional and that affects their thinking, but so are some men. And there are just as many women who can separate their emotions and think in a perfectly logical detached manner when they need to. Just my opinion, of course.

Back on topic, I thought Janelle was awesome last night, and if Will has half a brain or half a heart, he will respect her more knowing that she has that strong side and can use it when she needs to.

Starbaby: Now that I think about it I am overgeneralizing. Its just when I see sooo many woman who get duped by man playing into their emotions, treating the little princeses ect. I can't help but feel that way.

Maybe what I should have said is that i can't beleive Janelle had the guts to do what she did. My point is that it was still a strong move and not easy to make.

With that said I hope she wins- it will make outing Will all that much sweetwer!

I was just thinking. Anybody else think that Janelle was looking for and excuse to evict WILL ( becasuse she thought she couldnt beat him in F2 and if she didnt win the last HOH that means she is out b/c of CT loyalty)

Come one, Janelle knew this whole time what WIll was doing. Heck he told her he was telling Erika the same things.

I do think Janelle was shocked to hear that she was getting played...but I think she is kinda happy that she dosn't have to go up against Will.

I won't be suprised.

Either way I am soooo happy about her decsion..YAY!

Whatever, she still beat Dani...

I thought you were done with BB once Dani left??

Zero credibility...

AWWWWWW Dont get mad!!!....And No she didnt beat Dani...Will beated Dani..by manipulating Erika lets get the facts straight...OK.. and This thread is not about Dani....It is called the Janelle "Janie" thread ... I couldnt resist when I saw that quote Got to admit it was funny as He@@ .... Oh AND I am glad you are still sweating me that much to care.... Gosh I hate you people...Sorry Crappysucks but I tried...pm me anytime...

janelle is my favorite player, but definately erika gets the credit for figuring this out...and as i watched them finally talking together i kept getting irritated that not once did janelle give erika a 'thank you for finally telling me so that i dont continue to look like more of a dumbass on television'

I think Erika will be satisified with still being in the house that to say the words may not be necessary. I don't think Erika even had a clue to the extent she was being used. It was when they started talking that the truth really came out and it sounds like it's still coming out.

nursie - I was looking for that, too, and Janelle has said thank you - I think it was late last night, and she definitely acknowledged her. I'll try to find it on youtube - maybe someone captured it. :)

First of all...don't be hating on Sparklet, or I might have to 'bitchslap' ya.

Second of all, yeah, Skeletor certainly had to give Janie the heads up, I'll grant you that. But at the end of the day, if I'm on that jury...I'm voting Janelle.

Erika wasn't doing it to be nice to Janie either - she was trying to save her own butt and stay in the game. She knew if she didn't say something - she was going home. Period. Mike knew this as well - she told him she was fighting until the very end. Which is what she did.

Erika when telling Janelle stuff didn't think she was being played by Booger it was Janie who told her she was being played as well.....so if Erika hadn't started the talk nothing would have came out but Erika was only doing it to stay and when she found out Booger was playing her too thats when I really believe that she would take Janelle to F2.

And if I was on the jury Janie gets my vote,.......Erika did float for weeks to whoever had power.

Erika wasn't doing it to be nice to Janie either - she was trying to save her own butt and stay in the game. She knew if she didn't say something - she was going home. Period. Mike knew this as well - she told him she was fighting until the very end. Which is what she did.

Right she was lying to Janie at first about taking her to F2.Erika always wanted to get rid of Will and have her and Booger at the end but once Janie said guess what Erika you were played too...thats when both girls started to figure things out

Erika wasn't doing it to be nice to Janie either - she was trying to save her own butt and stay in the game. She knew if she didn't say something - she was going home. Period. Mike knew this as well - she told him she was fighting until the very end. Which is what she did

true

the leech didnt want to go so she went all out and spilled the beans which she held on until the last moment and it benefit her to expose it. i really want to see her make sequester so dani could go @ it with her.

Guest StarBaby

Okay, let's be logical here. How could Erika have put Janie's gloves in Will's bag, when Janie wore the gloves at the Part 1 HOH which occurred AFTER Will left the house? Didn't happen.

Archived