Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manny,

Actually, to be fair...if Will won, I wouldn't be upset. I wanted Janelle or Howie to win but, if neither of them could have won it, would have been fine with Will. So, it isn't the fact that "CT" won that bugs me. It is the fact that the undeserving half of "CT" won. Will is single handedly responsible for the very fact that Boogie even got on All-Stars. After that...his winning is just gravy under the list of reasons that Boogie owes Will his first born and every penny he owns.

Boogie wins! Boogie wins ! Booooooooooooogie Wins!

animhandjo7.gif

Now get to steppin'.

animhandjo7.gif

:lol:

Lets see:

-Trip for 2 to Aruba...........................................................................

.....Check

-Plasma Screen TV..............................................................................

..Check

-$5000 cash prize...........................................................................

.......Check

-1 Luxary Car.............................................................................

...........Check

-$10,000 Cash prize...........................................................................

....Check

-$500,000 for owning 12 other houseguests?.............................................Check

-Watching CT win another $1,000,000 on the Amazing Race........................Priceless

THANKS CT FOR THE BEST SEASON OF BIG BROTHER SINCE SEASON 2

animhandjo7.gif

hmmm i didnt see janelle cry.. in fact, she handled losing the game very well. she even voted for the person that evicted her...

everyone has a right to their opinion... and the thread title is "final thoughts on boogie" so here is my final thought....

boogie is a vile piece of crap that just won 500,000.. big woop. too bad he didnt win a new personality.

I am not a Boogie fan,but I met Mike,Jani and Erica after the view this morning(My friend and I staked out the parking lot after the show)and I have to say he was very nice to us .He signed autographs for about 10 people and let people take picture of him.Considering what his mood must have been after Rosie.I was impressed.P.S. Jani looks much prettier in real life.

i havent liked mike b since i first saw him on BB2, and i didnt like him any this season, and i think he took 'homancing' erika too far (even though i dont like her either, i think the whole thing was unnecessary especially since they insist its just a game), but when he gave such better answers to the jurors questions last night i felt he definatly should be the winner of the two of them

now should he have been on the show in the first place? no way

fiz.....i have to say, i LOVE that picture. i'm a huge elephant collector...would love that added to my collection.

as for conceiving ethel2......remember in the cartoons and such where the pj's and longjohns have "trap doors"? same concept............

As this thread is titled Mike Boogie..

just wanted to add a picture I edited from Feeds..

Just loving that MOOSE shirt. hmm wonder why?

but HERE HE IS FOLKS!!!

AAABOOGIEWINNER.jpg

:blink:

Archived