Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he was the worse player. will took him all the way to the end and that is when boogie started to play.

niether boogie or erika should have been in final 2.. but this happens every year so i am not surprised...

Very, Very unhappy he won!! He really makes me ill. I agree with Fizzle, will carried his uglyness. He shouldn't have been in there in the first place. He wasn't an allstar or popular in his season.

Personally what he did to Erika was horrible. And what makes it even worse they were so called friends before the show. Gee friends like that who needs enimies. If one of the 2 had to win I would rather it have been Erika. Just for spite for him if nothing else.

If I were on the jury, even if Erika Danielled me, I just could see myself rewarding just atrocious behavior. Then, he had the gaul to say the mean things he said about Erika was after Will was evicted, when the tapes clearly showed he said them BEFORE Will was evicted.

Although I can't really say I was happy with Erika's style, I thought she was correct when stating that she was pushed into the floater role. Of course, no one really says, "I am a floater", but it seemed the alliance lines were already drawn. Either you were with Sov's or CT or you're a floater. Before poeple like George, Danielle, Nakomis and Erika could decide and come up with a catchy little name for their group, they were lumped together.

Im very happy that Boogie won!!!! Come on this guy deserved it he won competions, he lied when needed, he alligned with the right people. Coming into the game I thought Boogie was one of the worst of all time!!!!! But he sure showed me wrong this season congrats on winning BB All Star's certainly a better choice then Erika who came in as one of my all time favs leaves as only ok I guess now.

Of course its not as good if my all time favorite Will would have won!!! But its pretty good!!!!

You know, as much as I dislike Mike you people are letting your personal feelings cloud your judgement about the game. I think Mike is a nasty, bratty, pig but he did play a great game. Will did NOT carry him. If it wasn't for Mike one of the two would have been gone earlier in the game. He played the same manipulation game as Will and yet he won 3 HOH's and a POV. All Will did was manipulate people into doing what he wanted. So if anything Mike is the one who carried Will.....

The reason I think Mike won this game even though he and Erika played a pretty similar game...and this is MY opinion... is the jury questions. Mike NAILED those questions and Erika stumbled around acting like a deer in headlights all cocky calling herself the "puppetmaster". When Danielle asked the question about Mike being her Jason he came back with the PERFECT answer and he was respectful to the jury by the way he responded to them not in a "whatever, i know im gonna win" tone like Erika did, she took credit for things she never did and no one respects that...

Of the two remaining, yes I'm glad he won. He won 3 HOH's a POV & the Cout de' tau (sp), how can you say Will carried him? Just like Janie, if Boogie hadn't have won the HOH's and the POV when he did he and Will would have been on the block.

Janie even called Erika a slut on the live feeds, I don't hear anyone saying anything about that. I would be interested to see what others said in their DR sessions. Janie told her that she was being used and Erika admitted that she knew that. She just had to go back for more.

booger is not my favorite player by any means. i cannot stand him as a person. he's vulgar, rude, fugly, disrespectful, a manwhore.....(i can go on, but i'm gonna stop). BUT i do have to give him credit on his game play. his final speech was good. he came in with a plan.....he rode coattails when necessary, won when necessary, played hard and pulled it off. i don't agree with all his methods, but they worked for him and it got him to the final 2. was i happy he was there? not by any means. but i have to give credit where credit is due. he played a good game.

Actually wasn't Will the one that actually guessed the coup? If I remember correctly all he did for that was gaurd the bell and then give Wills answer. A lot of the stuff he took credit for were actually Wills ideas also. He just carried them out. I don't think he would have got as far as he did without will. In fact he wouldn't of been in there if Will wouldn't of done it without him. I am not saying he played a bad game, I am sure most of my feelings is my total dislike for him. Then the creep didn't even acknowledge Ericka after he won, just walks on stage like she wasn't even there. I also think she did help him get that far. I don't remember who he was on the block with when Erika saved his ugly self. Sorry for my rant but I have no use for this guy. I hated him on his season and dispise him even more now (if thats possible).

correct scuba.. but i dont think that kind of game play is respectable.. or good.

i like a strong player, wether its mentally or phyiscally. Will and janelle are the two best players. so anyone else just sucks at game play. on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best) i think boogie was a 2 for game play. lucky for him his best buddy got him to the final 2 and helped sway the jury to vote for him.

MissMorales,

Yes, it was Will that actually guessed the Coup'd'etat. He actually guessed it either just after the Sheep or after the Spool but, before the Reaper.

And, to add to the facts that it was actually Will that ran the show, he was also the one who talked Erika into putting Danielle up. He stayed in the HOH room with her while Danielle had her meltdown. It wasn't Boogie's ugly booty that wooed her into the decision the put Dani up. Nope! That was all Will!

At one point, Will was actually upset that Boogie won one of the HOH's. Also, when Boogie took stuff upon himself, he actually went against Will's wishes. For example, when Boogie got CG to put Howie up. That was against Will's wishes as he had talked CG into putting Will up. Will actually said that he forgot to fill Snot...I mean, Booger...crap! I mean Boogie in on the plan. Will ran the show.

And, I know I read on this site that Will was heard talking about how he threatened BB with not being on the show if they didn't put Boogie in there with him. I think I read that Boogie was in one of the last place spots as far as America's vote so...I will say it again! If it weren't for Will, not only would he not have won the money but, his ugly, gnome looking, disgusting, crude, "Class Act" butt wouldn't even have been in the house!

Well I agree with the posters that attribute Boogie's success to Will because it's absolutely true. Boogie was 4th out on his season and should not have even been considered an all-star. Frankly I'm amazed Erika was considered as well. The only voices of reason during the jury conversation last night was Danielle and Marcellas. I think Erika's achievements in the game are underrated. Yes, like Lisa she let others do the dirty work, but she was also quite good at the competitions. She had that spider web one wrapped up and let Dani have it and Dani has to yell and scream and proclaim herself the Black Widow like she had really nailed the dang thing---Erika quietly smiled and hugged her but Dani was ready to drop any sec. Erika was showing absolutely no signs of weakening, but then again endurance challenges are her thing. Her manipulation of Janelle to vote out Will was indeed a master stroke and should not be sniffed at. As Dani said, what is it about the double standard when girls outsmart boys?

Archived