1. 1. Who is the sorest loser?

• Howie
    • Boogie
    • neither they both have a right to be upset
    • they both are total losers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote GingerSnaps: Alot of what is happening in sequester looks staged to me. What is happening in the backyard of the BB house looks very real...............Boogie is the sorest loser.

I agree that the sequester clip looked staged..... They were both sort of trying not to smile.

Everybody has been waiting in anticipation to see the scene between Howie and George so they tried not to disappointed them!!

It was all staged for TV. I bet once the cameras stopped rolling they all sat around laughing and watched a drunken Danielle rant how Erika made the biggest mistake and how she "had her back" in a non stop repeating loop.

CG stood his ground, and good for him, and since Howie's all show and no go this season I voted him "Sorest Loser". But you have to admit there was plenty of sour grapes in that jury house and a few more yet to arrive . To bad the live feeds don't switch over there..bet its entertainment all the way!!

Quoting BoneJones00 "George needed a good reaming. To completely and utterly stab Howie in the gut, punch him and kick him when he's down is one of the shrewdest moves in BB history. Howie was the only one to ever treat George like a human being in that house and that is how he repayed him, and CG thinks it was a good thing for him to do (interviews have him coming across as saying it was the right thing) and he was WRONG so I feel no sympathy for CG getting called out."

Oh come on. George did what he felt he needed to do. Howie had a chance to explain about the SOV trying to get George out and he sat there and did nothing. It was a good thing to do. Howies goes on and on about being a Jedi?? Obviously he has not seen the movies or read any of the books.

They are both sore losers...

Boogie is such a hypocrite... he went on and on about how bad Howie left and then last night he was saying he would pee on janelle if she evicted will :rolleyes:

Tonight Howie was totally crazy, i cant believe he went off on George like that...I know he's upset because he trusted george but it's a game and he really needs to just get over it... Is this guy ever gonna grow up and learn that people don't do things like that in the real world?

I'm an evil evil angel for saying this, but I loved Howie's rant on the Chicken man. George WAS a waste of an HOH. He was useless for game play and I understand Howie's frustration with him because he had no gameplay and only managed to mess things up for the real players. Face it, the Chicken man was there for a tribute to BB1. He was a trophy, a complete waste of a house bed. Think of it guys, he took a real player's spot! Someone like Bunky or Dana or Ivette would have been much more dynamic for the game. Howie wasn't being a poor sport. He was making good TV for his fans. He had to be laughing the whole time saying, "I'm going to hell for this..."

Boogie on the other hand calls the girls bitches and whores because he really thinks of them this way. He's so infuriated that the stars of the show are loosing that he wants to shit in their faces and piss on them?!? Well, since we all know he has no respect for them or himself...I can pretty much see him trying to pull that crap when he figures out he's going out.

That's why I vote Boogie.

Howie acted like a complete buffoon on tonight's show. Who the hell is he to call somebody a waste of a nomination when his fat dumbass couldnt win an HOH this season? The one time he does win an HOH last season, he completely sells his alliance down the drain by nominating James and Sarah. I had nothing against Howie when he started his rant on Boogie since the eviction happened a minute before and his emotions were running high...its another thing to start yelling at a 45 year old 2 weeks since youve been evicted. And before he starts calling people ugly, he needs to take a look in the mirror....if the pillsbury doughboy had a mildly retarded twin brother, Howie would be the spitting image. Its sad you have a 35 year old aging loser who went into the house reinacting the same antics he believed that made him popular on his prior season. He called out on Marcellas being evicted because everybody hated him, but I cant wait til he sees what everyone had to say about him. With the exception of the goodbye messages Julie showed him, not a SINGLE houseguest had anything pleasant to say to him (even Kaysar was fed up with him...watch his housecalls episode). I dont even think he deserved to be considered an All star...even CG has a higher IQ than him (and he was struck by lightning). Your pathetic Howie...grow up.

I've been a huge fan of Howie for 2 seasons now.. in fact, he has been my absolute favorite houseguest from the entire Big Brother run, all seasons combined. The show has been going for what, 7 YEARS now? And never before have I missed a houseguest and wondered what they were doing now, months and months after the show, until Howie. Always in the past, I sort of forgot about the show once it was done. I've never felt so sad as when I saw him get evicted.

But thats nothing compared to how disappointed I felt when I saw how he treated Chicken George. Like a few others have already said- unfortunately, I lost pretty much all respect for Howie last night, and thats a shame. I always thought he was man enough to realize its a game BASED on backstabbing and voting out your friends, eventually. I never imagined he'd hold a grudge like that. Being angry in the moment its happening is one thing. But to act like that days or weeks later is another. And especially after remembering how close George and Howie were in the house all summer, it hurt to watch them go at each other like that.

Although George is not at fault, he was only defending himself, poor guy. I guess Will is my new favorite.. :/ at least he's level headed enough to bow out gracefully when the time came.

I was wondering if it would have got so heated if George didn't walk through the door and right away say to Howie "I lasted longer than you did Howie" in a voice like a 10 year old.

Oh no, he did NOT?!? :o

Still haven't seen it but I get why people would think it sound like something the producers must have put him up to . . . :(

Howie acts like a child but his demeanor changes quickly. It seems you could quickly calm him down with an ice cream cone. Boogie, on the other hand, is vicious in his attempts to scare & blackmail people into doing things his way, and then gets this look of the devil when he doesn't get his way. What a pussy he was last night after Will got evicted.

samthecat here is the play by play by fuskie as to exctly what was said

Chicken George rounds the corner wearing a boxing helmet he took from the Big Brother house.

Howie: Here's to seeing fat a$$ George next.

George hears him, takes a deep breath, and then walks in.

George: Did you say my name?

Danielle almost chokes on her wine, Marcellas has a look of disbelief.

Howie: You fat a$$ little chicken!

Howie: Everyone knows I am a Jedi. I had the Chicken George voodoo doll hanging around my neck and I felt a disturbance in the force. I sensed Chicken George was coming.

Howie: The Jedi alliance has been swept away by Sith George.

George (goodnaturedly): Guess who went out before me, Howie! Guess what I have?

George has the DVDs.

They start with the Erika's Head of Household win.

Howie: And she's ugly too.

Nominations as Erika and George are nominated.

Howie: Your alliance put you up there. They're coming after you.

George: Shut up, Howie. I don't need to listen to you.

Howie: Didn't I make it very clear this season...

George: Shut up.

Howie: What part did you not understand?

Danielle tries to shut Howie up

James is not saying a word as Marcellas just grimaces and bites his tongue.

George: Be a 10 year old, Howie

Howie: You suck!

George gets up and walks out of the living room.

Howie: You're a waste of a Head of Household.

George: I don't gotta listen to this. You're a 10 year old.

Howie: Yes you do. You

Howie.

When is this so called man going to grow up?

I've said this time and time again, there is something wrong with him. He's not normal in the brain department. I lost any respect I've ever had for Howie. He's a loser plain and simple.

Grow the he## up Howie and be a man if you can achieve such a thing.

Hey thanks Stiles! :)

It sounds like Howie was looking for a fight, but I don't know . . . it also seems like somebody else in that position might have been able to steer the conversation in a different direction and pacify Howie? Just from reading the transcript without having seen the clip it looks like here's where the conversation maybe took a turn for the worse (?)

Howie: Your alliance put you up there. They're coming after you.

George: Shut up, Howie. I don't need to listen to you.

I can just imagine the insolence coming from Howie though . . .

PS Love the part about Danielle almost choking on her wine - ha ha. I think girlfriend's going to need a vacation after this is all over ;)

Archived