New stupidest move in BB history: letting go of the key

cvasqu03

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does this mean boobie is going to throw all three parts of the competition? His little rant was idiotic. Richard Hatch? I know who he is, and that he won Survivor...but what did that have to do with the game at hand?

Boobie was still in a pouting tantrum mode and didn't want to play.

Aww. I feel so sorry for him. NOT. :rolleyes:

omg is Boogie giving up just because things didn't go his way? Chicktown LMAO - LOVE IT!!!!! :D:D:D

Who does it seem like Boogie would take to final 2? If Boogie and Erika make part 3, does it seem like Erika might still throw it? I feel like maybe she really does intend to take Janelle because she doesn't want to risk losing to Boogie . . .

(And if Janelle makes part 3 then it doesn't matter who wins, they'll take each other . . . )

i think the marcellus not using the power of veto on himself was the stupidest move in BB history.

kaysar letting go of his button last year was the 2nd move --although he got suckered into it by that coniving beeeeeeaaaatch...who promised he was safe and then went back on her word ...however she was gone the next week thanks to janie.

i saw her lift her hand and was like omg she should be called out...a freind of mine called while the commerical ran and i said as i picked up the phone she should be out she let go....my friend said no she didnt --she had one hand still on the key----and said no Booger asked if BOTH hands had to be on the key specifically and Julie said--yes. Booger screwing things up again as if he hadnt asked that question then Janie would still be up on that mountain and we could have seen what was going to happen.

i think erika would have won this round. she is in great shape and she looked like she had the most comfortable position on that thing. it looked like it curved in where she was and could just sort of lay back...janie and boogers positions looked like it curved out towards them.

I read the first post thinking MB was Mark Burnett and I couldn't figure out why people were so mad at him. :lol:

I think Booger was still (and is still) seething over Will's eviction.

I think when Janelle took her hand off the key, there may have been some question as to the competition actually starting. I am not saying there should be a do over, just maybe next season during the endurance challenges, they should ring a bell or bloe an airhorn to signal to everyone it's started.

I don't think so, katy. I think she either misunderstood the directions, thinking one hand had to be on the key, or she had a concentration lapse. Oh, well. I think Erika was going to win that part anyway.

And I don't know what that idiot was thinking jumping down and saying they both had to take him. What, does he think if they're the final two neither of them would win? :lol:

I think Janie was distracted because she suddenly saw somebody walking around and shouting in the back yard!

And to all intents and purposes we all know that there is nobody but the three of them in the yard so she could have been taken aback for a second.

Janelle's fumbling around with her hands wasn't what got her out. She let go AFTER Mike Boogie had already eliminated himself, so there was no question the competition had already started.

About the Richard Hacht thing; it's true that Richard was the original "take me to the end because everyone hates me" guy, but he was also respected as a player. MB, despite having actually won HOH twice and veto once, hasn't earned any respect because he's always been Will's lapdog.

For everyone who thinks Erika will definitely take Janie to Final 2 because she whispered not to worry, do you remember her hugging Danielle and telling her she was safe when she won HOH. Erika is capable of going back on her word, but for some reason i don't think she will. I think, if anything, she will throw the competition because she will go to Final 2 either way. I also don't think she can win in either senario and she probably knows it.

The difference in that situation and the current one, Kelegyrl, is that there were boys around who could influence what they wanted to have happen. That has changed now. Erika has wised up. She won't change her mind. She is a woman scorned. Thank god!

If only Booger would have woken up in the last 24 hours. Street cred this, baby!

Edit: Oops, this was supposed to have poll options with it, but apparently I am too stupid yet again to figure out how to do that. Man, Howie again is going to call me a waste of a poster. Oh well, I much prefer to hear ya'lls suggestions on when he lost the game. Cuz, god help us scorned and bitter chicks, he will!

Archived