TxSioux

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Janelle send packing?

• Erika
    • Will

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so let me just make sure there is NO way that Boogie put Erika up to this? Are y'all telling me that after Will walks out of the house that Erika and Boogie aren't going to run into the Storage room jumping up and down with the funny music in the background?? Boogie was talking some crap about Will the other day.....I hope Erika isn't playing Janelle.

I didn't realize everyone wanted Will out of the house so bad....all the boards say the same thing as here.....vote out Will Janie!!!

I just hope she will keep her fire to kick ass in HOH and not feel so guilty by voting her Dr. out of the house.

I would like to think that if Booger and E cooked this up, that someone would have seen it on the feeds somewhere. And Booger has been avoided Erika lately, so my dumbass would still like to believe what seems too good to be true!

And I also think Will will give Janie props in the house if she actually evicts him. However, in the end, I think he will still vote for Booger - that loyalty and all.

Mike has been stressing a lot that she is annoyed with the whole Will/Janie thing. This a good way to get back at that. He may not know - but doesn't mean that Erika can't play it that way after the fact.

Take a hint....once it got down to Janie winning POV,Erika hasn't slept in the same bed with boogie.....Hmmmm...reality has set in and they realize that they were played. Remember the other night on feeds Erika told Boogie if you are playing me it's yor arse.......But it took Erika to figure out what was going on.If Will is evicted tonight he can blame boogie cause the "Showmance" seem to stop as soon as Janelle won POV.

Boogie blew it!!

I know, it scares me that she is being played by all angles. What I find weird is that Boogie is totally not trying to make anything right with Erika.....which means he may be totally playing the part for Janelle. Poor Janelle, she has to totally rely on herself to make this decision cause she is totally being played by everyone in there. Boogie will take Erika to the final 2 because he knows for sure he will not win againest Janelle. So even if Erika stabs Boogie by getting Will voted out, she will still make it final 2........

eek! I can't NOT imagine Erika and Boogie in final 2..........how not deserving is that!!!

I would totally blame Boogie for blowing this one. Will told him to keep at it and he didn't.

Heck Will even hated the thought of sleeping in the cursed Red room and he has been doing so. LOL

Right on, Jinx. Thus booger proves again why he isn't an all-star, why he wouldn't be where is is without Will's coat tails and why if he makes it to the end, he shouldn't win. Just to name three of several million reasons ...

...Is it 7 p.m. yet?!?!??! :blink::blink:

For me its not a matter of thinking - its more like hoping. Honestly I dont know what she will do.

Like someone mentioned Mike hasn't even tried to play nice with Erika and talk it up. He has kept to himself - even not as close to Will. He is putting distance between everyone.

That bothers me. Erika just bothers me.

Kalhuua, I think most people (me included) probably voted for Erika in the poll before all this recent news came out between the ladies of the house. Me thinks if the poll were done again now, it would be different.

It's STILL not 7 p.m. yet, is it??!?!?! :blink::blink:

It bothers me too!! I really think Erika is just doing the acting job of her life to Janelle!! No doubt the boys will stick together, but in my eyes there is no different with Erika. She kicked out Danielle she trusted Boogie so much. I think people are giving Erika too much credit all of a sudden seeing the light with Boogie. Who knows......I just hope whatever happens Janelle wins HOH. She deserved to be in the final 2 last year and she deserves to be there now. Between Will and his mind games and Janelle kicking butt in the real games......they are both deserving to be the final 2.

I agree...Wouldlove to see a Will vs Jani final 2....that way whoever loses can honestly look at the other and say I lost to the best... The sad thing though is that Will would have never considered taking jani to final 2...He almost made it but I think chilltown is down for the count at Will's loss.... :(

OK I have a new vision on this. I say screw it.......call Will and Boogie out for their operation Double Date, vote Erika out because she doesn't deserve to be there and tell the boys GAME ON BITCHES!!!! I think the turn will scare the boys. It won't matter anyway. Erika and Boogie both know they won't win againest Janie so if they win HOH they will send her packing. It all boils down to who wins this final HOH. Janelle needs to keep Will in the game to have enough steam to win this final HOH comp!!!!! If she sends him home she will be kinda in a weird place to go kick butt in HOH. If she sends Erika home.....it will show her she can't play her and if she calls Will out on him playing her it puts him in his place and he will be weakened by it.....I change my vote to evict Erika now!

I still think it would be smarter for Janelle to evict Ericka. She should act like she is still with Will until after the HOH. If she evicts Will tonight, she'll have to compete against two people (Ericka and Mike) for the HOH. If she evicts Ericka, she will really only be competing against Mike because Will would probably throw it.

I said she'd vote out Erika. I would hope she would vote out Will, but i just won't beleive it will happen, until it actaully does happen. She just seems to be under his spell. Hopefully i'l be suprized and Will will get evicted next.

The girls were totally planning (and laughing about) what they could do to terrorize Boogie for the next couple of days in the house. I may not sleep again until this is all over. Wish I was there to help make suggestions. I would suggest that Erika and Janelle whisper all the time since it bugs Boogie so damned much... :rolleyes:

Archived