Tuesday 9/5 live eviction show

squirrel

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i loved the look on BOOGERS face when Janie said she wasnt making anymore mistakes and ousted Will

Booger has no ones coat tails to ride on anymore and what was his tantrum jumping off of HOH mountain and making my girl Janie loose her focus and take her hand off the key?

I knew right there that she was gonna be history and that goes to show you that CBS is not letting her win stuff like some people have complained.

she is just a damn good player and i hope she keeps her word to erika and takes her to the final 2 and gets rid of troll face once and for all.

Guest StarBaby

I think it was bad splicing by CBS -- you could tell they cut stuff out of her goodbye message -- I am guessing it was quite long. I think she said YOU and Boogie.

SIGH~*** I miss Will already.

The feeds are weird without Will in there, Janie and Erika are friends now. Jase likes Janelle? Did hell freeze over?

I know why you miss Will, are you thinking of doing more enticements to your hot body?

Julie Chen f*cked up again. She didn't tell them that both hands had to be on, she just said "for now" when Erika asked her. Janelle was still getting into position and I don't think she heard Erika's question. She thinks she was called out because she had both hands off when she still getting into position.

Erika just asked Mike "are we still gonna have a baby?".....and he said "of course"...lmao

She is playing him and he knows it. But he STILL has to suck up to her in case she wins HOH......this is SO funny...to see Mike in the "other" seat for a while.

moful, Janelle let go (without realizing it) when Mike jumped off. I saw it the first time around and was HOPING they would call her on it because I could just imagine the Morty boards lighting up like fire...lol.

The call by CBS was correct. The game had already started when Janelle let go.

Janelle sticking the fork in Will is bigger than Marcellas not taking himself off of the block. The cockiness of Will and Boogie throughout this season is just icing on the cake. It's fitting that Will be sent packing in this manner.

This has to go down as one of the all time greatest moments in this show's history. The look on Booger's face was worth the price of admission. I'm kinda shocked that it took Janelle this long to catch on. Her trademark last season was her ability to size people up. I wonder why she left her prime strength in this game at the doorsteps. She has some of the best instincts in this game and decided not to use them this year.

Nice to see justice served toward the end though!!!!

Mike Booger scumbagged Erika about as bad as you can scumbag anyone on a reality TV show. Probably one of the most disgusting things I've seen short of that guy cleaning the toilet with someone elses toothbrush. Him walking Thursday night will just be one of the finest final evictions we've seen close a season.

Just when I thought this whole thing was over!!!!!!

Will's eviction is nowhere near as big as Marcellas not taking himself off the block & so not near the greatest event in BB history. CT suspected her move was coming & had already discussed it in the BY the night before.

As for the cockiness, seeing as how CT was responsible for pretty much every eviction & how it went down, I believe they had/have a right to be cocky. The only record this season sets for me is worst season in BB history (excluding BB1) & without Will in the house this season would have even unwatchable.

Boogie did scumbag Erika but since she was trying to screw her way to final 2 I don't have too much pity for her.

BTW it was a girl who used the toothbrush on the toilet. It was Shannon, Will's showmance on BB2.

:D

Archived