Tuesday 9/5 live eviction show

squirrel

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boogie gonna go OJ on these broads soon

personally I'm glad it was over so quick (although what a waste of money, eh???) ... I betchya Mike figured if he jumped off it would pit the girls' trust against each other and they would question their newfound alliance. Now they don't have to go through mental mind games about each other. Too much anyway. I still believe Erika when she says she doesn't want Boobie to make it to the end.

Actually, that's the first intelligent move I've seen Boogie make. Don't know if it was on purpose but it does have to make Janelle wonder if Erika is on her side or not. Erika already broke her promise.

I don't think Erika wants Boogie to go to the end either. She just wants to make sure she is there.

Erika didn't break her promise yet, as a matter of fact when Janell said she didn't take her hand off Erika mouthed to her "Don't worry", I'm takin you"(if she wins. Pretty short endurance wouldn't you say?? B)

He said "Remember Richard Hatch? These 2 have to take me to the finals". Umm.... Richard Hatch WON survivor. He BEAT the girl who took him to the finals. Think Erika and Janelle want to be the next Kelly? Don't think so. He better bring his A game to the next phase of HOH.

I personsally think she was probably thinkin if it went a long HARD TIME, not like this and any way the comp isn't over yet, and Janell can still win, I believe that Erika will in fact take Janell if she wns, she has a 50/50 chance, the bad vibe between the girls and boogie could be cut with a knife.

janelle winner of bb allstar sadly

ericka is playing for second versus either janelle or mike

Archived