Tuesday, September 5th

CeCiMom

Wow Fizzle,

That really is unbelieveable, he was really rude to her behind her back. I guess Jase even knows he should never cross the Queen B. I love the fact that Janelle is going to do to Will exactly what Will was going to do to her.

Love It, 2 thumbs up & finger snaps - - - to the move, I hope, Janelle will make tonight. ;)

Wynnigrr: Janelle motivates herself, she needs no one. Also, by taking Erika to F3, she has a better chance of getting to F2 than she would if Will was there. With Will there it would be 2 against 1 (Will & Boogie are much better at competititions than they have shown). With Erika there, her chances if Erika is telling her the truth, changes to 2 to 1 in Janelle's favor. If Erikas not telling the truth, it still is 2 against 1, however, Erika's forte is endurance, but she cannot beat Janelle in Q & A. Her chances to win HOH increase considerably as soon as Will walks out the door.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See Erika does need to go. I think Janie needs to stay pissed or whatever she is feeling in regards to Will and then stomp their butts. Erika does not need to win what so ever. Even by her telling Janie everything she did. She wasn't doing it to be nice - she was doing it to be spiteful of the boys and I think even Janie.

btw I think they are lockdown inside the HOH room. They are all in there. Mike is in bed sitting up sort of. Janie and Will are hiding under the blankets in the bed. Erika has her sunglasses on and sitting in a chair. (oh please let Erika be put out of her misery and let her leave)

yup, he has nothing bad to say about her now. and he wants her to win...

now we have everyone up in the hoh room, i think its a lockdown lockdown in the hoh room. boobie, janelle and will are in the bed and erika is in a chair and looking all "ohh hum, i am going home today" :::::::snickers::::

looks like the boys dont have a clue yet.

"See Erika does need to go. I think Janie needs to stay pissed or whatever she is feeling in regards to Will and then stomp their butts. Erika does not need to win what so ever. Even by her telling Janie everything she did. She wasn't doing it to be nice - she was doing it to be spiteful of the boys and I think even Janie."

Erika is telling these things to Janie to keep herself in the game. IMO, the minute Janie evicts Will Erika will be back to trying to bang Boogie. Erika knows she can't beat Janie, she has a chance of beating Boogie in the end.

Noooooooooooo the girls have to be our heros and be the new CHICK TOWN! (and I am NOT an Erika fan but the girls have to get their power back) Enough of the fake romance. It is way old.

I was never an Erika fan, but I do believe in second chances. She and Janelle have seen the light and the two of them need to stop these 'boys' in their tracks. I don't want to see either of them played to the end. The fact that Erika put this whole thing in motion makes me feel a little less bored with her. I really want the two of them to pull this off. :)

Screw the girl power thing (and i am a woman). I would rather have fun with Will for a few more days then watch Erika pick at her face and sit there glaring with sunglasses on.

Plus can you imagine how boring it would be if they were final 2?? Worse than any other combination there I think.

It doesn't matter who goes tonight like someone said above Janie knows she will only get there by doing it herself.

Screw the Will Janie thing.....its nothing but friendship and I'm sick of the whispering and crap.This is a game people and not the love boat

I swear Booger just whispered "THis is my house now" omg he is so in for a wake up call haha

Erika to Booger: "You can take my bed..."

What was left unsaid, "And I'll take Will's!" :lol:

And anybody still hung up on the romance, look for the clip last night of Will laughing as Booger described peeing on Janelle during the endurance competition. You'll get over it pretty quick. ;)

Everyone wants to believe that Will is truely in love with Janelle. Hell I want to believe it too. I wish it were real. I wish they would make it to the final two, have janie win, date and marry after the show and have some beautiful babies...ah...wouldn't that be nice.....

BUT then I get over it. I don't think anyone should blow $500,000 on a POSSIABLE romance. Maybe he wants her, maybe not, maybe she is his backup incase Erin dumps him...but who knows?

If Will really does adore her, like he says he does, he will understand that this is just a game and still want to maintain atleast a friendship with after BB is over.

Archived