Tuesday, September 5th

CeCiMom

After all this Erika and Janelle need to kick butt in the final HOH and send Mike packing. It may even be Erika that is successful and kicks Mike out. But I wonder if she will wobble thinking she can't beat Janelle in final 2 and would have a shot at Mike. I would like to see Erika and Janelle in final 2 now. I don't even care which one of them wins it now. I just want chilltown out.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ericka told Jan last night that she will hold on to whatever they throw at her until Boogie lets go and then she will just "let go" and give Jan the HOH. She swore on her mother and said she doesn't swear on her mother so that is how serious she is at getting these guys back. Jan told her that if she does this she will still have to act like she's going after Ericka and taking Boogie to F2. So even though Boogie might act mad for Wills sake, Jan might be able to calm him down pretty quickly. Ericka even said Boogie will think that both the girls are going to take him to F2 and they should continue to let him think that until the end, just like CT did to everyone else.

In the early morning hours this morning before Jan and Will actually fell asleep, Jan asks Will if he missed Erin. Will said sure he did, Erin has been his best friend but "this house" has a way of making things feel really weird. He said its like everyone that has been in there has had their role in like a family way, (he named off a few, but I can't remember them, but none included Jan as a family member) Will went on to say that just like he said to Ericka earlier, when he gets out he will have to reassess his life and see where things are. Jan then asks if he thought it was strange that she didn't miss her bf and thinks of him less and less each day. Will told her not really, thats what he meant about what "this house" does to you. Jan just said, hmmm and they feel asleep.

Guest StarBaby

Don't forget it's a three part HOH - the girls need to beat Boogie in part one and whoever is left needs to beat him in part 2, so that he is a non factor, and whichever of them gets final HOH can kick his butt to the garbage heap.

Julie said it would be a special live eviction. Thursday will be showing the final HOH comps between the three that are left and the one who wins picks who they want to go with and the 3rd one leaves Thursday night. The final 2 have to wait until the following Tuesday show for the final.

Guest StarBaby

Yep, positive tonight is eviction. Julie did say it, and they had the HG's tape their goodbye messages yesterday. WHy else would they do that? ANd they will have plenty to show on Thursday -- the ending of part one of the HOH (endurance), and parts two and three, then the final eviction. It will have to be on THursday night, because there is no show on Sunday, and the final show is next Tuesday.

Where are the ones where she is laughing to herself and smiling because Will slept in the cursed room.

She is just going crazy. She is pissed not hurt and I think she is still a bit worried about making it through evictions.

Thanks everyone! I didn't see the end of Sunday's show because my DH flipped over to the Nascar race. I already knew who would be noiminated though from my live feeds.

Okay, next question......do you think they will show the 3 part HOH comp on the feeds? They should at least show tonights which should be endurance.....but what about the other 2 parts?

Its going to be a busy next couple of days!!!!

and we have flames.... Erika was in the shower - other 3 sleeping. This may be the wake up call and could make the day interesting up until the show! (or is that wishful thinking on my part?). I want Will to go ahead and confront everyone (even if its just his spin) because he is able to do speeches so well when he needs to. I think it would be great!

did anyone catch housecalls today??? jase was there and i think its going to be him all this week. anyways, jase is now :::::::::drum roll:::::::::::::::

a janelle fan and wants janelle to win. :o:blink::D i didnt see that one coming!

I say screw it.......call Will and Boogie out for their operation Double Date, vote Erika out because she doesn't deserve to be there and tell the boys GAME ON BITCHES!!!! It won't matter anyway. Erika and Boogie both know they won't win againest Janie so if they win HOH they will send her packing. It all boils down to who wins this final HOH. Janelle needs to keep Will in the game to have enough steam to win this final HOH comp!!!!! If she sends him home she will be kinda in a weird place to go kick butt in HOH. If she sends Erika home.....it will show her she can't play her and if she calls Will out on him playing her it puts him in his place and he will be weakened by it.....I change my vote to evict Erika now!

Archived