Tuesday, September 5th

CeCiMom

I think Will totally knows he's leaving. He's having conversations without whispering. Like he's trying to assure that he and Janelle will still be friends on the outside. Asking Janelle if she misses her boyfriend and saying he misses his girlfriend, etc. Completely different attitude than he's had before.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys want to know what is going to be more interesting then tonights show?? How that Janelle haters or gonna defend boogie and will to make Janie look bad. If she does vote Will out which is what they all are saying is her downfall then they are gonna talk mad crap about her doing it and why it was stupid. LOL mark my words she cant do anything right. Gosh I hope she wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on subject I cant wait for tonights show its gonna be good

I wasn't sure either until the wee hours of the morning conversation between Erika and Janelle. These girls are humiliated, pissed and seeking revenge for how they've been played. Erika will take Janelle and Janelle is going to take Erika. imo

I think that Will will be the only person in BB history to give big credit where credit is due if janelle evicts him tonight.

i think he will be thinking it was awsome that someone finally turn the tables on him.

boobie on the other hand will be a tornado ripping through the house. he will be worse than anyone ever has. boobie will be freaking out for days (that is if he doesnt walk out the door WITH Will cause he will scream FIX)

I just hope this isnt all being master minded by Boogie. Erika must think she doesn't have a chance against Will or Janelle in the final 2 and since second doesn't pay as well as 3rd she isn't playing for 2nd.

If the final 3 are Erika, Janelle and Mike; they could gang up on Janelle, they should have the endurance portion and an overall shot of beating Janelle in the comps.

regardless of who is final 3, janelle has to play hard. if it was janelle, Boobie, and will.... the guys will be ganging up on her.

i dont think erika will stay true to boobie... at this point i think its all about honor and the girls are embarrassed that they were played so hard by the boys... the only way to save face would be getting rid of the guys. period.

Guest StarBaby

It could be big fun -- Booger going off on Janie, and Janie going off right back at him. I think she is a pressure cooker just waiting to blow!!! This could make "bye bye bitches" look tame. I don't think she will yell or scream at Will, I think she will be gracious, maybe even say she is sorry. But I think if Booger provokes her, it will be ON! Could be the best night of feeds EVER. And hopefully Booger is so emotionally shaken by his little buddy getting tossed out, that he will screw up and lose in the HOH comps.

i hope they sleep all day just so the guys cant catch on and try and work janelle over. and if they have to get up, i hope janelle stays away from them.

janelle has a hard time being fake to someone, so i think it would be very hard for her to carry on with will like she has been doing.

:::::needs a pill::::::::::::

Guest StarBaby

True Fizzle. Although, last night she was trying to act normal, it was clear that there was a coolness towards Will and he sensed it. I think he knows his devil duck butt is cooked, and he can't figure out how to fix it. SHe is a terrible liar, but goodness help her, she is trying. And Erika has been brilliant (can't believe I just said that). She is there to reinforce Janelle every chance she gets. Go girls GO!!!!!!!!!!!

in my dreams:

janelle tells boogie that he ruined it for chill town and now will is gonna be evicted tonight and then boogie will be next.

boogie freaks out and starts tearing up the house and breaking everything in his path

BB gives boogie a penalty nomination.

Janelle can now evicted boogie, will, or erika.. SHE EVICTS BOOGIE

then final HOH plays out and will cant win nothing to save his life

Janelle wins HOH and says BYE BYE BITCH to will and well, you know the rest.

ohh did i mention that through out the final days of will, janelle leads him around by the snout and punishes him for being such a bad dog! :lol::lol:

Guest StarBaby

Oh, I like that fantasy, Fizzle. That would ROCK! And honestly, I could almost see it happening. Best of both worlds -- Booger out first, Will out next. I know those two girls could beat his butt. I am laughing too about the other night when Janelle cut his hair. He said I hope I am not like Sampson now and lose all my powers! LMAO -- can you say self fulfulling prophecy Will? I hope you and Booger and little Chilliam will be very happy!

I would give CBS a weeks pay to be in the Sequester House to see their reaction if Will gets the BOOT tonite :lol:

Janie still can't let down her guard... no matter WHO gets evicted tonite.

Can't wait to watch the dynamics in the house today..... muuuuaaaahhhhhh

We MAY just get our money's worth on the feeds this afternoon ^_^

I am soooooo glad that Janelle and Erika finally figured it out.

I feel really bad for Ericka, being played by the scumbag Boogie - He is the worst kind of Jerk.

I believe that Janelle did have real feelings for that bonehead Will, but thank God she figured she was being played in time. Even though I think she had a suspicion but she did not want to acknowledge it.

I pray she kicks Will out and then her and Ericka go to the final two and Janie brings home the prize, she deserves it.

Sucker Will - He is the homance now huh!! :D

Will is evil hearted

Go Janie

Janie will approach the game like she always does, full steam ahead. She wins it all!

Before bed, Will tells Janie he keeps losing who he is when he plays the role of a wise-ass. I believe this is the case when he gets close to someone. Will is extremley insecure, and fights hard to preserve that know one knows otherwise. People think he is cool, but Will feels he is putting on a show. He is really a fulltime nerd. A nerd all would love if he just would come out of the closet.

Archived