Tuesday, September 5th

CeCiMom

ran, i understand. but if a guy has real feelings for a woman, he will let her know, especially if he knows she's in love with him. i dont think he'll dump erin for janelle. i think he would eventually respect janie more if she voted him out.

one more thing, ran, i too wanted janie and will to sort of be together in the outside world! it's all so confusing. but i think the truth is that although he 'adores' janie, he's not going to give it all up for her. he keeps telling us how much he loves erin and puts down janie. it's so confusing, i agree :(. who knows what he is really feeling. i feel like im the one getting played, it's traumatizing just watching it :lol:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad there isn't a really big "IDIOT" or "A**HOLE" sign for that artistic camerman to focus on just for Booger... :lol:

And, Booger would take Will if he wins HOH, so it doesn't matter if he decides to take Erika. Not a factor in the equation. I don't think Erika believes (and I think she's right) that she can beat Booger. She knows she is playing for 2nd. And now that she's armed with the truth of what a jerk Booger is her enragement will guide her appropriately in choosing Janelle.

Edit: and for those of you still hoping for the Will/Janelle fairy tale ending, Will had a big laugh tonight when Booger said he would pee on Janelle's face during the endurance competition if she voted Will out. Real nice and charming, huh? Such lovely adoration.

but WHY is erika suddenly onto boogie??? i agree with you guys...i think...!!! about will, i mean. but i am VERY confused. i think MAYBE will doesn't even realize the feelings he has? or...maybe he can just make his eyes look "like love"? erin is BEAUTIFUL...from what i remember...but kind of? cold-ish? not mean...hard to describe. you'd think she'd be the will type...i just don't know if that's what he really wants if he's totally honest with himself. but anyway...janie must evict will! can you imagine in the future " and then mommy evicted daddy, and then mommy won half a million..." !!

ps....really...will laughed???!!! i thought i had read he told boog that was nuts??!!

I'm sorry bigbrosister. I know how you feel. I wanted the fairy tale, too. And Kalhuua, I've ultimately reached that point too - now it's about the game as well as personal empowerment.

Ranjake, there was something earlier about Boogie suddenly not spending any time with Erika now. Not sure if something was said or not.

Does anyone know what Janelle was referring to when she was talking to Erika in the RR? She said something like "I can't believe he said that about Amber" or something like that.

i guess i wanted it too...but you know what? if it was all a joke...i think it is really will's loss. money comes and goes...but i think he's, like, losing out on LIFE. i HATED him so much in his season and the whole chilltown, f*** you mentality. this season i've seen a human being i actually liked...but i guess he's just a really good actor. will's loss.

Of course the longer Will and Janelle stay up, I'm worried. YEAH! Erika is going to join them for chinese checkers! Maybe it's safe for me to go bed! :P

On the question of Erika and Booger's relationship: Per Erika, both Will and Booger have been ignoring her the past couple? of days.

As to what's provoked Erika's anger, Janelle finally shared some "insider" information with Erika - Janelle told Erika that Booger told Janelle that he was just "playing" her - that he had discussed moving to Atlanta - and he would say "anything" to get her to do what he wanted. Erika was furious to hear this.

Erika and Booger later played a game of pool where Erika was absolute barbed wire. Booger left bloody, but jumped into the hottub oblivious to the undertones. Where the heck is that idiot sign???

Itwasntme: i totally agree with you! he did pull back also because he doesn't want to be seen as cheating on erin. he's trying to look good on film for her too. he's been having an emotional affair with janie all this time. BUT he's still playing her as well as having feelings for her. he leads her on alot and instigates alot. it's a game and she needs to play him too now. i can't see him taking her to the end over boogie, although i would have loved it. it will be such a hard decision for janie tomorrow!

in regards to outside world after bb: i think no matter who will ends up with, girl-wise, erin (im sure he'll choose her) or janie would never be able to trust him. he's screwed either way imo.

Kalhuua - Youre right! Just the fact that he mentioned her not using the veto in passing and more as a "ha ha" (with serious intent, I'm sure), should raise pealing alarm bells to Janelle. Like she needed more....which she maybe does, 'cause it seems like the wall of pillows is completely missing tonight and there seems to be a wee bit of touching going on.

As far as Will's future with Erin or whomever he can sufficiently con, give me a week after BB is over, and I won't give a flying flip, warm in my knowledge that he is reaping and sowing and reaping and...ad nauseum.

kal, i bet janie rolled her eyes in the dark!

i wish will would leave her alone to sleep. i wish erika would ask if she can sleep in there with them since she is on the outs with boogie. if they are truly holding hands under the covers then i am finding it difficult to believe that she will really go thru with evicting him tomorrow. i think she's feeling sorry for him now thinking that he has no idea about her and erika's plan, when truly, he knows.

* ok he doesn't truly know but deep down he suspects and is afraid.

i agree with the comment about stooping low for money to have a flirtmance, or whatever he calls it. it's cheaitng to me.

I frankly don't know how anyone sleeps in that house! Will is a very restless sleeper, and the noise of those cheap comforters is deafening!

I have to call it a night, though. Thanks for everyone posting tonight - as always, entertaining - but I've got to be ready to stay up late again tomorrow for the endurance. (Can't wait till this thing is over, LOL, just to get some quality sleep!)

have i said how much i dont like boogie guy lately?? he is such a hypocrite... since there is a chance will could be evicted tomorrow night he is totally freaking out saying he is going to pee on janelle during the live show if she evicts will... :rolleyes: isn't it boogie who keeps going on and on about what a poor sport howie was ??? give me a break! the only reason ur on all stars is because of will, no one REALLY thought u were an all star... peice of crap!

Archived