Tuesday, September 5th

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really hope janie doesn't cave in! she can be smart, so let's hope this is one of those times. will will keep her up allll night. i hope she's not too tired and worn down by him that she just goes back to her original plan of keeping him. i guess then she'd have to learn the hard way.

i think she's having a hard time believing that he's really playing her and is trying to find out for herself although she pretty much knows he's being fake. erika for sure knows she's being played. we have to hope that janie realizes she's being used as well. i am so proud of the girls tonight, finally they have come to their senses...so far.

go erika, go janelle! i am totally rooting for erika now, i have much respect for her fighting for her life in there under emotional conditions. she has to act and pretend with boogie when really her heart is breaking since she found out he's using her. you know she totally wants to tell him off but can't because it would ruin her and janie's plan. i feel for erika, she's too old for this shit. i hope she finds a mature guy to sweep her off her feet and treat her right.

go erika, go janelle! i am totally rooting for erika now, i have much respect for her fighting for her life in there under emotional conditions. she has to act and pretend with boogie when really her heart is breaking since she found out he's using her. you know she totally wants to tell him off but can't because it would ruin her and janie's plan. i feel for erika, she's too old for this shit. i hope she finds a mature guy to sweep her off her feet and treat her right.

Yeah I'm not rooting for Erika at all.....she got this far by floating and even though she had Janie getting Will out I will root for Janie to win

kal, i agree, i am rooting for janie to win it all. however, we owe it to erika for telling janelle the truth about will using her. janie would have been made a fool of if she kept believing he was going to have a relationship with her after the show. i was all for the will and janie flirtmance, but i hate to see her get hurt. it's not worth it.

oh crud, i am confused now. i think erika would be smart to take boogie to the end because she'd win probably. if she takes janie, she might get 2nd place. but erika did swear on her mom and that's huge. however if e takes b to the end instead of j, then i hope j kicks e's x-ray butt.

I was sitting here thinking this through and Erika doesn't want Janie to tell Will hes leaving of course not Will would try and change her mine........two Erika acting some what noraml to Boo letting on shes is leaving so if Janie does evcit Will Erika knows Boo will be pissed and if he wins HOH he would take her....and she has to know not to take Janie to F2.......I think Erika might be playing Janie and lying oh I'm confused now aon what she should do

haha bigbrosister looks like we both are confused.....

i'm TOTALLY confused!!! i LOVE janie and will together...i think she has REAL feelings for him...and i think he MIGHT have real feelings for her...even if he won't admit it. i just think she HAS to evict him...he's really the only one she won't beat in the jury...i think. AND if will does have real feelings for her...i think if she evicts him, he'd almost respect her for it. make any sense at all??!!

ps...i'm also confused about...erica...does she really now think boog is playing her...and why? i thought she thought her and boog were in a real relationship...when did she change her mind?? did she really? is she just playing janie??? would she swear on her mom if she was lying?

Archived