America's Choice Winner Poll

rook9566

America's Choice Winner Poll  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win an America's Choice cash prize.

• Will
    • Mike
    • Kaysar
    • Janelle
    • Howie
    • James
    • Danielle
    • Erika
    • George
    • Marcelles
    • Jase
    • Alison
    • Diane
    • Nikomis
  2. 2. Should BB do an America's Choice award like Survivor did?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Should the prize be the same as the BB winner?

• Yes: It should be the same.
    • No: It should be more
    • No: It should be less.

I posted this question in another thread, but now I am curious what everyone thinks. Thought it deserves a poll.

When Survivor did the all-star season. They had a call-in vote at the end to award a second million dollar cash prise to any one of the all-stars. Amber won the game, but America's favorite won the other cash prize. If BB were to do something like it. Who do you think America would vote for?

Why do people always want all shows to be the same? NO! I do not want a AC for awards. If you win, you WIN. If you don't, call it a day. Even with young kids, I hate the thought of always awarding the losing parties. I am tired of getting a trophy for every sport "just because you participated." Awards don't mean anything anymore.

chatterbox said it best

losers dont deserve to be awarded cause groupies think they should be ;)

George

No

Less

They should all get trophies...most naive, most played, most times out the door, most childish, most evil (boogie and his baby making scheme), most alchohol consumed, most crazy costumes, most conceited, most ridiculous hair, most flippant, most flamish...so on and do forth.

Why do people always want all shows to be the same? NO! I do not want a AC for awards. If you win, you WIN. If you don't, call it a day. Even with young kids, I hate the thought of always awarding the losing parties. I am tired of getting a trophy for every sport "just because you participated." Awards don't mean anything anymore.

Just clearing something up. I started this poll, but I voted that there should NOT be a consolation award voted by America. I think that cheapens the win.

As much as I love Janelle, I voted for George. Why?

I think George could genuinely use the money

George isn't a wannabe actor/tv personality

George DID sacrifice to be in this game (lost his job) and then done without food while he was in the game

He is just an all around good guy.

Hm-m-m-m---they'd have to have the AC after the final two were decided, and eliminate them from consideration. And they'd probably just include the people who are on the jury. Of those seven people, it would be either George or Howie. I like Howie, but I think I'd vote for George. He would truly appreciate the money. Not that Howie wouldn't.

But I don't think it will happen.

you're right Tarman.

There won't be an AC for more prize money and George should get it if there was.

Janie has a million opportunities once she is free from the BB house. I hope George doesn't eat too much KFC, it's really not good for you. (I have proof). lol

Archived