Boogie evicted

Diane evicted

George evicted

Jase evicted

James evicted

Erika Evicted

Howie evicted

Kaysar evicted

Nakomis-Janelle-Will-Allison-Danielle final 5... see how it turned out then, i hated allison! but i wanted her to stay in longer cause she is a good game player.. no way in heck i would want her to win, but i would love to see her last longer.

-GO JANELLE! WIN BB7!! JEDI JANNIE IS AWESOME!

she has posted a few times. she was a lurker for most of the time though. then one night she registered so she could post something about my post... needless to say she took her pill before she did that. :lol:

runs in the family i guess!

i would have like allison to last longer in the game. she was probably one of few hg who was good @ comps and good @ strategy

My perfect game wouldn't have all that much to do with the order of evictions as it would the internal structure of the show.

I know it was almost impossible this year because of the massive egos involved in an All-Star season,but next year they really have to get some control of the respect level of the people in the house toward the producers, the rules of the game, and us, the people that make the show possible.

I'm tired of some of them{mostly 2 of them} intentionally singing to screw things up for people that pay hard earned money for the live feeds. I'm tired of people plugging their restaurant, plugging their medical group, disrespecting the shows'creators, breaking stuff, burning stuff, and just acting like spoiled children whenever they want to.

Next year, hit them in the pocketbook every time they break a rule. Take a small portion of the prize money away. Give them an opportunity to win at least some of it back. If the idiots in the house knew they were costing their housemates money, they'd think twice. This year if you had tried that you would have had a couple or three people walk out, but with a season of new people, I think the opportunity is there to scare them a little bit .

This has been my favorite season so far. I don't think I would change much. I loved the drama when Dani won HoH and Janelle had to fight to stay alive, the betrayal by James and CT, and then Janey wins HoH and Dani then has to fight to stay in. I love Dr Will's manuplation and Janey's comp dominating performances. As long as those 2 get to final 3 then, I'll be happy. If Will or Janey wins, I will be delighted.

I have to root for Janie or Will too. Booger is just too disgusting, and Erika sleeps with him, so that makes her gross by association. I'm feeling sorry for her though, since she's being played so completely by the booger.

I would never root for a previous winner to win, but Will has so completely manipulated everyone in the house, it's hard to deny him victory. And Janie is a competitor. She's here because she's good.

Booger and Erika having a baby? That ain't right -- it just ain't right-- don't even be kidding around about that. They ought to be banished, along with Romber to some reality romance island, so the rest of us don't ever have to see them again.

Archived