Susan and Patrick

Guest Tigress61

Wow that was harsh. I wouldn't go as far as to say they act like a couple but rather like a mother and daughter. Yikes I guess that was harsh too. But its definitely an odd relationship.

Patrick/Susan are really strange but don't get on my nerves but I totally agree that Lynn/Alex have to go. Everytime I watch, I pray they get eliminated. They act childish and are obnoxious beyond comprehension.

Hopefully this will be their week to go.

Guest conniejoe

A close relative of mine lives near Susan's hometown. Apparently Susan was on a local news show tonight and the newscaster asked her if EVERYONE in the race hated Rob and Amber. She said that yes, EVERYONE hated them.

So, all you guys that thought it was just Lynn and Alex who detested Romber, you heard it here. Apparently, they were equally disliked by all the participants.

And we are supposed to believe them? I'd hate Rob and Amber too if I was the newest pathetic loser of the Amazing Race. I'm glad they're gone!!!

A close relative of mine lives near Susan's hometown. Apparently Susan was on a local news show tonight and the newscaster asked her if EVERYONE in the race hated Rob and Amber. She said that yes, EVERYONE hated them.

So, all you guys that thought it was just Lynn and Alex who detested Romber, you heard it here. Apparently, they were equally disliked by all the participants.

Sounds like susan is not just a loser but a sore loser...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ranster627
Well I'm sure he'll wisen up with time.  He does strike me as a young man who needs to spend more time with people his own age a bit.

Too true ... and he needs to develop an identity ... seems he is forever searching!

Guest Anonymous

It can't be easy for young gay man to find his place in the world. I wish him well -- but I do think he will regret his words one day.

Guest ranster627

I read it again and can't figure out what words you mean? The crush?

The crush smacked to me of a schoolkid talking ...

Guest ranster627
I'm thinking he'll end up regretting his bitter words refering to Rob and Amber.  I understand where he's coming from but he shouldn't have said them.

You know what, I don't think so ... sounds like they were resented by everyone except Ray (surprise surprise).

It occurs to me they may have had special "star" treatment, from the network, causing the initial resentment?

Guest Anonymous

Could very well be. They do get a lot of help too don't they?

I don't know -- I am probably in the minority but I liked these two.