Episode 3.06: Sweatheart, I Have to Confess

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: Fall 2006

• 08/31 - A mysterious red-headed woman in her late 30s named Monique will make her first of several appearances thoughout the season. Monique will only appear in flashbacks. To Susan's displeasure, Edie visits Mike at the hospital again. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 08/30 - One housewife reserves a table at a restaurant but not her usual one in a corner, instead, she asks for one in the middle of the room. A tipsy Susan goes to a party with Ian. Mike is visited by two dectectives, on being Dectective Ridley, who have questions to ask about a murder. Bree gets snubbed by some of her friends because she married Orson. Carlos and Gabrielle meet with their respective lawyers to seperare their assets. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 09/06 - Someone will tell Bree that Orson is a killer. Of course, Bree won't believe it! Mike's phone number will turn up written on the palm of a dead woman. That is why detectives drop by his hospital room. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

• 2 weeks later...

• 09/21 - Songwriter-actress Kathleen York [has] landed [a] recurring role on ABC's hit dramedy "Desperate Housewives." York will play Monique, a beautiful redhead mystery woman. Source: The Hollywood Reporter

• 4 weeks later...

Airdate: October 29, 2006

• 10/16 - Guest starring are Valerie Mahaffey as Alma Hodge, Dougray Scott as Ian Kavanaugh, Kiersten Warren as Nora, Laurie Metcalf as Carolyn Bigsby, Brian Kerwin as Harvey Bigsby, Brenda Julian as Rebecca Groves, Ernie Hudson as Detective Ridley, Michael Durrell as Mr. Katzburg, Michael Bofshever as Mr. Stevens, Jill Brennan as Tish Atherton, David Fabrizio as Detective Collins, Kathleen York as Monique, Felice Heather Monteith as nurse in Mikes room, Christopher Michael Moore as cabbie, Doug Fisher as party guest, Kathy Byron as nurse no. 2, Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey and Pat Crawford Brown as Ida Greenberg. Source: ABC
  • 10/13 - Susan professes her love for Ian while Gaby and Carlos try to rekindle their love, and Bree is confronted with Orson's past. Source: ABC

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name