Saturday, September 2nd

CeCiMom

It is so boring right now. Frankly I am so sick of the fake showmance and Will and Boogie lying to Erika and Janelle. If one girl leave the room then it is psssst pssst we are voting her out and trashing the one that is out of the room. I will be out of town until Sunday night. I just want to know who wins the Veto and the last comps. All the stuff in between I could care less about.

I was really disappointed this year.

I totally agree, one by one people just seem to disappear like a very predictable

bad scary movie. :blink:

I'm waiting for the twist that saves the one character that's left to save....

otherwise we'll have to watch the villians turn on themselves which in the end

will be maybe worth watching more than the rest of the season.

We all know around this year the feeds can become a little boring with the exception of comps......just a reminder college football kicks off today to fill in that gap.......YAY!!! :D

I posted this in another thread, but I think even if Janelle did take Will to the end she could win this. Janelle would have George and Howie for sure, most likely James, most likely Marcellus and I really think Danielle would vote for Janelle over Will too in that situation. That's 5 out of 7. :unsure:

Yeah, Cindyannie, I thought about that, but.... Danielle has said before how she thinks Janelle is a great competitor. George will vote for Janelle over Will for sure. He was saying before about people who needed the money. Plus on the Today Show, George was totally cheering for Janelle to win. I think James is all talk when it comes to Janelle. When he was evicted he went out of his way to say he really likes Janelle "outside the house". That leads me to believe he would give her his vote. Plus, I think he may be worried how Sara would feel if he didn't. Have I changed your mind yet? ;)

I agree with cindyannie, if Janelle can manage to win the Veto, I think her best bet would be to evict Will. She can quite likely beat both Erika and Boogie for the final HOH comp; and I think she would then win the money regardless of which one she took with her to the end.

I just can't help thinking that she may still have the "banana" on her mind though. And, I'd assume part of that deal includes her taking Will and Boogie to the final 3 if she wins the veto comp and has the power to evict.

I just can't help thinking that she may still have the "banana" on her mind though. And, I'd assume part of that deal includes her taking Will and Boogie to the final 3 if she wins the veto comp and has the power to evict.

Excellent point! I didn't even think of that, but I bet that's true.

Also, don't get me wrong, I know Janelle's best chance at winning is NOT taking Will. I'm just holding out hope that if she does take Will, she still has a chance. :mellow:

lynmurr I wish I felt that way because I am cheering for Janelle but if she is there with Will in final 2 I fear they will all pick Will simply because he has won it before and he did it again even in there with all those people knowing how he operates and he still beat them all.

Bigger odds against him winning than Janelle at the start of the game. But for each of them to make it this far says alot about both of them.

Janelle may be thinking of the banana break split true and that would account for her evicting George over Mike. But she also really hates hates hates to lose. So I'm not sure and I'm holding out hope that if she does manage to win veto she evicts Will.

Guest StarBaby

I don't know why people are saying Janelle evicted George. True, she nominated him, but even if she had not, with Erika winning the veto, she would have had to put him up anyway (well she could have put up Will, but you KNOW that wouldn't have happened), and George still would have been voted out if he was up against Boogie.

Quote: "I don't know why people are saying Janelle evicted George. True, she nominated him, but even if she had not, with Erika winning the veto, she would have had to put him up anyway (well she could have put up Will, but you KNOW that wouldn't have happened), and George still would have been voted out if he was up against Boogie."

I think it was more the fact that she didn't have the sense, brawn or balls or whatever you want to call it to nominate CT and finally break them up. She believes everything Will tells her and she is another follower as those before her this season.

The other fact it could have been a different nom if BB did not allow Will and Janelle time before the noms - it was evident Will talked her into doing something totally different than what she planned.

So lets say Janelle did nominate Mike and Will. Erika won the veto and we know she would have taken off Mike and then George goes up and Erika and Mike vote George out. She didn't have the votes to do that.

So now she's nominated by Mike anyway but if she wins veto who will she put out? Probably Erika but it should be Will.

If it does go like that and her choices are Erika and Will I can't wait to see the ass kissing that will be going on for her to save them. They will all be exposed openly for sure then.

Guest jordansmom
think it was more the fact that she didn't have the sense, brawn or balls or whatever you want to call it to nominate CT and finally break them up. She believes everything Will tells her and she is another follower as those before her this season.

Great post Ginger. Love the last line.

Archived