The only other "interesting" scenario:

samg

If W. is F3 HoH and the other 2 are J&E, who goes to F2?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would Will ever possibly take Janelle to F2 over Erika?

• Yes, because he respects her game and wants to make good TV.
    • Yes, because he cares about her and told her they would go to F2 together.
    • No, because CT's been with E. since before the show started and Will does have some sense of honor.
    • "Ring, ring: are you kidding me? How stupid would that be! ROFL"

Edit: this is clearly an error (se my post below): So maybe view the question as "If noms stay the same THIS week, whom will Will keep - although the fact that it's for F3 rather than F2 changes everything - so maybe not. Sorry for starting this thread. <end of edit>

If F3 HoH is Will, and the other two are J. and E., whom will he take to F2?

Will this poll be a runaway?

That would mean she had NOT evicted him, broken her word, etc.? I feel quite certain he'd take JB. for $ purposes ("If you meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him")

But how does that relate to Will's choice? (Or is it just funny to think about? Probably not for ANY of the 3 HG's you named! :lol: )

Doh - I just came back to laugh at myself when I realized that this was a fantasy question: I was writing a real-time reply to a reply in another thread, and working through the possible endgame scenarios to see which one other than J choosing between CT might be interesting, and the last possibility I looked at was W. as HoH having to choose between J. and ... and I thought I saw an interesting question so I ran to post it.

Oh, and now I get the post above about K and M and JB - the poster was showing me the neverland in which my question resided! Can we treat it as a "fantasy poll"? (I think I read that someplace online they play "Fantasy BB!")

But for the original poll, sorry: I guess I was having a blonde senior moment.

Has Erika actually been apart of CT this whole time? Will never hinted at first, and she was siding with the SOVs at the beginning. It seems like more recently, she's declaring she's apart of CT, when Janelle nominated her and Danielle, maybe to sound cool, but that was back when everyone in the house was with CT. Now, she might think it's more obvious, but unless she wins veto, Will or Janelle might evict her.

I can't even conceive of Will winning an HOH 3-part competition against Janelle and Erika.

Suspending rationality, if he ever did, if he was smart, he's take Erika, because not many paople on the jury respect floaters. But other stuff would come into play. His ego, whatever feeling he has for Janie, promises he's made that he may be unwilling to break in that case, etc.

Guest jordansmom

Erika.^^

Has Erika actually been apart of CT this whole time? Will never hinted at first, and she was siding with the SOVs at the beginning. It seems like more recently, she's declaring she's apart of CT, when Janelle nominated her and Danielle, maybe to sound cool, but that was back when everyone in the house was with CT. Now, she might think it's more obvious, but unless she wins veto, Will or Janelle might evict her.

I agree with she must win veto but I thought she was with CT the whole time. Wasn't she the one telling Boggie things about the s6 plans?

INFORMATION: (for what it's worth)

One night when MB&E were starting to get physically involved, Will looked into the LF camera and said something like 'here's a scoop for all you live-feeders: MB and E have been going out for 6 months before the show started. She called him about the show and they started dating. Their relationship is at the point where he's going to get engaged. She has been with CT from the start, but nobody knows it.'

But again, it was Will who said that.

PS: I'm a little surprised to see that even in one-page forums like this one, with no long posts, posters don't read the thread before writing what they came to say. If we all did that what would the threads look like? And what would be the point in posting to them? (for what it's worth)

Archived