One of the remaining 9 possiible scenarios:

samg

If J. is F3 HoH and the other 2 are CT ...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. whom will she take to F2?

• I know she'll take Will!
    • She'll probably take Will.
    • She'll probably take The Booger.
    • Of course she'll take MB, it would be stupid not to.
    • I think she might be that stupid!

I thought about putting this in the Will and Janelle thread rather than starting a new topic. But over there the posts seem to be mostly about the feelings part of the showmance ("aren't they cute together").

But I want to focus on the gameplay, considering the emotional component ONLY as it affects a HG's behavior in making a game-changing decision (that is, when making noms, or using PoV or voting; e.g., Janelle's changing from putting MB up next to E. to putting G. up, because Will told her to. She wouldn't have done it if MB had told her to: THERE her emotional attachment to WIll looks like it controlled her gameplay.)

SO:

One of 3 people will be evicted from F4.

One of the remaining 3 will win F3 HoH and choose whom to take to F2.

Therefore there are only 9 possible scenarios for the point where F3 HoH has to make her/his choice of whom to take to F2.

I want to talk about the path where E. is evicted this week and J. wins F3 HoH:

Whom WILL she take to F2?

Do you think there's ANY chance she would take MB?

Obviously it's her best play, but she's had other chances to evict Will and hasn't taken any of them, so will she finally do it at F3? Or is the image in her mind of "Dr. and Mrs. Doctor" making it to F2, having the whole jury, all of the HG's against who they competed (and won) for months (and "all of America") focusing on just the two of them, going to be more important to her than the $?

Try to "feel" how Janelle would think America was feeling about her while they were watching her in F2 with Will. And how that would make her feel.

Now change Will to MB and see how Janelle thinks America feels about her role. For me those are REALLY different, and THAT may be the factor which, if the situation arises where she has to make that choice, controls Janelle's decision.

But I'll see what most others think, if enough posters answer the poll.

not another janelle thread that is not deleted

mods get em

exit thread

It's not really a Janelle thread, it's an endgame strategy thread.

But it would be silly to consider the E. as F3 HoH case against CT or against MB & J. IN both cases she'd oviously take MB - her feelings and the bestr strategy are not in conflict.

The E. as F3 HoH with MB gone MIGHT be worth thinking about, but I think most posters belive the Bananbread-pact is in effect with CT&E., so I don't think that one's very debatable.

And the only remaining combinations are CT with one of the females - no doubt they'd take one another - or one of CT with the two females, in which case MB would clearly take E.. Maybe I should post a "W. as F3 HoH choosing between J. and E." poll.

Would that make this less of a "Janelle thread"? (Actually THAT poll might be interesting - gotta go put it up! Thanks upv! :) )

I don't think Janelle will actually be able to call the shots at all. Janelle will not be the next HOH since she was HOH in the one day show on Thursday. MB and Will will probably let Erika win so they won't be the ones having to play bad guy. Erika will nominate Janelle and Will. At that point everyone will play for Veto, and it will be 3 to 1 against Janelle. This time, Will and MB won't be trying to throw the competition. If janelle doesn't win veto, one of three things will happen

1 Erika wins veto, leaves nominations intact, MB votes Janelle off the show

2 Mike wins veto, leaves nominations intact, MB votes Janelle off the show

3 Will wins veto, takes self off, Erika is forced to nominate MB, Will votes Janelle off the show.

The real kink would be if Janelle manages to win the veto. Then, things MIGHT get interesting because she'll be the one having to vote against either Will or MB.

I guess Will or MB might win HOH in which case, both women will go on the block and Janelle will still be voted off unless she wins veto because both these guys would rather go against Erika in the final 3 than Janelle.

I'm really starting to think Will & MB will be the final two.

I don't think Janelle will actually be able to call the shots at all. Janelle will not be the next HOH since she was HOH in the one day show on Thursday. MB and Will will probably let Erika win so they won't be the ones having to play bad guy. Erika will nominate Janelle and Will. At that point everyone will play for Veto, and it will be 3 to 1 against Janelle. This time, Will and MB won't be trying to throw the competition. If janelle doesn't win veto, one of three things will happen

1 Erika wins veto, leaves nominations intact, MB votes Janelle off the show

2 Mike wins veto, leaves nominations intact, MB votes Janelle off the show

3 Will wins veto, takes self off, Erika is forced to nominate MB, Will votes Janelle off the show.

The real kink would be if Janelle manages to win the veto. Then, things MIGHT get interesting because she'll be the one having to vote against either Will or MB.

I guess Will or MB might win HOH in which case, both women will go on the block and Janelle will still be voted off unless she wins veto because both these guys would rather go against Erika in the final 3 than Janelle.

I'm really starting to think Will & MB will be the final two.

what are YOU talking about??? They've already had the HOH comp and Mike Boogie won...so they didnt LET Erika win...

Apparently u dont have the live feeds because both Mike and Will want to keep Janelle (per their PRIVATE conversation)...because Erika is so good at endurance comps, so the only way Janelle is leaving this week is if Erika wins POV...

Just though I'd note that at this point more than 72% of us think J. would take W. to G2 over MB! That's amazing to me.

Even more amazing to me is that a large majority of that 72% apparently don't think the reason for her doing so is stupidity.

Guest jordansmom
Even more amazing to me is that a large majority of that 72% apparently don't think the reason for her doing so is stupidity.

LOL just noticed that too. :lol::lol:

Archived