Is telling a woman you have ZERO interest

cktb2793

120 members have voted

1. 1. Is telling a woman you have ZERO interest in that you want to have a baby with her the CRUELEST thing you could possibly do to her feelings?

• YES......they should burn in HELL.
    • NO...that's her problem for being so STUPID.

Now, on the zero feelings and baby issue. Do I feel bad yes. Most people admittly or not have been suckered. On a daily bases both men and women play mind games. Some games that comes to mind are woman telling a man she pregnant when she not to get back at him or keep him. A man or woman telling the other he / she loves the other person and then dumps them after sex. We call this type of people liars, scubs, scumbags, manipulators and so on. Will and Boogie whom I don't like came in the game acknowledging they were all of the above adjectives so if someone tells you when you meet them I don't want a relationship I just want a friend or casual sex and u push to take it to another level. Who does one blame? If you were given the info up front and chose not to use it and now you

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom
IMO anyone ditzy enough to go onto a game show knowing full well it's all BS & cut throat..then falls for a gamers BS..deserves what they're asking for.Sheesh!

Natural selection!

You got it. I agree.

I find that Will and Boogie has taken reality tv to a whole new form of cruelty.

It just makes me sick to see how they both played and manipulated Erika and Janelle.

I used to love Big Brother, but Will and Boogie have turned me off this show with thier lies, deceit and cruelty - which was wayyyyy over board.

I don't know that how Erin Brodie gal can date a guy who is just a jerk as Will Kirby. I would never want to do business with him after seeing his behavioiur. And oh please! It is not just a part of the game, I believe who he is in the house is also a part of his inner being.

HE IS COLD, CALLOUS AND EVIL

like the devil is sheeps' clothing

That's a really good point Blonde . . .

I'm a woman and I voted no. If this was real life, then maybe I'd say yes. But she came in here KNOWING these guys were the biggest liars and she knows they are playing for $500,000. Why would you believe ANYTHING they said. While I think it's scummy for them to say it, as a woman I can't believe she's falling for it.

I think for me the reason I get duped by these guys is that they are willing to say and do things I've never seen people willing to say and do for any amount of money. So for me it's like unfathomable that anybody would say something like that if it weren't true because it would otherwise be so cruel . . . I guess it's like an exposure thing, or something . . .

I noticed Will feeling really anxious these past two days. Do you think the guilt is

taking over and he thinks he'll feel the consequences when he gets out? I think he's

REALLY worried about what people are thinking of him right now. The game is getting

to him. Janie knows it too, that's why she's still trying to cuddle and flirt. She know's

that the whole thing is getting to him finally. :lol:

Archived