Veto-Week 10

laladoopiedu

Chill Town-Veto?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What will Chill Town do for the veto?

• Throw it, letting the girls fight it out, and let the best girl win.
    • Fight hard to win it, keep things the same, and let Will cast the only vote.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I can go to bed for the night..... :D way to go Janie. Last year Janelle started her period that morning, so all us girls know how bad you feel the first day...Janelle started her period either yesterday or the day before. She got very nauseated during the competition with keeping her arms outstretched. The endurance competion didn't last over 3 hours. After Janelle fell, Maggie gave the HOH to Evette. Janelle is now in the best position to make it to the final 2. If she was to win the final HOH, she needs to get off this infatuation to Will and send him packing. She would get the majority of the votes to win the whole thing.

(wonders how long it will take for someone to post about it being rigged)

I think people who are fans of other houseguests may focus on aspects of the game that don't work in favor of the other players (if apparent inequities exist). In the same way certain Janelle fans were going on about how cute the Janelle and Will romance was while some of us were questioning it based on the bigger picture as opposed to a surface presentation, perhaps people in the house and those of us watching actually see possible inequities that deserve to be questioned for truth's and fairness' sake and believe it or not aren't just acting from 'hate'. If there were no apparent inequities, nobody would be talking about it possibly being rigged - sorry BadAssJanie, I find the presumption that based solely on Janelle winning POV people were going to talk about riggin patronizing.

BB is rigged, making Janelle do a comp during her period (geesh). Then she wins. A month later Janelle has her period, Janelle wins more comps and more and more and more and more (how many). Janelle's nickname should be NEO, she just kicks ass.

Sorry if this has been posted, I looked and didn't see anything...

Did anyone else notice on Erika's board, where a was circle missing, BB added Diane in digitally?! It caught my eye and we rewound and slo-mo'd on the TiVo to confirm. Not only that, but they did a horrid job at it--it was added late and faded in! :lol:

And I don't think it changed the outcome of the game, it seems they counted the empty space as Diane or something, knowing it was broken. I just thought it was really funny how they glossed over it. Did anyone else see this??

Archived