Veto-Week 10

laladoopiedu

Chill Town-Veto?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What will Chill Town do for the veto?

• Throw it, letting the girls fight it out, and let the best girl win.
    • Fight hard to win it, keep things the same, and let Will cast the only vote.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHHHH soo glad! Janie realllllly is earning her title as best competitor and best BB player of all time (excluding any sort of underhanded playing). If she gets HOH, that would be amazing..... too bad she has her period now (might affect her performance in the endurance aspect) at least that means she's not pregnant like some people seem to think...

I feel the same way BadAssJanie....It would be good to keep Erika in because Janie would win at the end but it's too much of a risk with the last HOH competition at stake. Then again there is Will who has a very good shot at winning against Janie at the end so I don't know what she should do.

They were holding a key in the center of a circle and all walking around it. They were getting hot and had to take their shirts off without letting go of the key. I could have sworn it lasted 10 to 12 hours. I remember thinking how bad she must need a "change" if she was on her period.

I'll see if I can find something on it. Now I'm curious.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're looking at the tapes, as we speak... could be a re-do or they're going to give it to Erika... guess we'll see.

Archived