Veto-Week 10

laladoopiedu

Chill Town-Veto?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What will Chill Town do for the veto?

• Throw it, letting the girls fight it out, and let the best girl win.
    • Fight hard to win it, keep things the same, and let Will cast the only vote.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the situation came about in BB5. There were four people left and the Head of Household Drew nominate Diane and Nakomis for eviction. After Cowboy won the Power of Veto he was forced to use the veto to save somebody (and thus ensure the other's exit) in which he saved Diane automatically evicting Nakomis.

The show is only rigged when certain people don't like it when certain people are dominating in the house. Why even watch the show if you constantly complain about it? If I thought a show was rigged, I don't think I would watch it more less join a chat roon and B*!@h about it. Get a life. It's only a game. No sense in getting panties in a wad! :lol:

???

Oh, I get it. Will is neither HOH or nominated. But this week, whoever wins veto has all the power, because they're the only vote. Boogie is safe, and can't be voted out. Since Will can't put himself up, he'd just leave the nominations the same and cast his vote to evict either Erika or Janelle, who have been nominated this week. Since HOH and nominees don't vote, his would be the only vote. And the unfortunate young lady would walk out the door.

If Erika or Janelle win POV, they would take themselves off the block and Will would go up. And then she'd vote out Will or the remaining girl.

If Boogie wins POV, he'd keep the nominations the same, or take off one of the girls and replace her with Will. Since Boogie can't vote, being HOH, the only vote would be cast by the girl he took off the block.

Next week there is no veto. The winner of the final three HOH just evicts one of the other two.

sam i made a thread about pov time that something was fishy about it and the groupies all gang up on me saying i had janellousy.and then thread got closed

sam keep on spreading the truth

Boy, do you ever speak the truth! :)

The show is only rigged when certain people don't like it when certain people are dominating in the house. Why even watch the show if you constantly complain about it? If I thought a show was rigged, I don't think I would watch it more less join a chat roon and B*!@h about it. Get a life. It's only a game. No sense in getting panties in a wad!

LOL I was under the impression that flaming was not allowed on these boards, but this is my response just in case this is not considered flaming to just insult a person based on nothing more than them having a difference of opinion. So assuming your post isn't considered flaming, if you were perhaps to instead take issue with the REASONS behind our difference of opinion and continue a debate, I think that might be more productive than screaming at a person that they are B*!@hing and need to Get a life. So if you're up for the challenge, I'd be interested to hear what EVIDENCE rather than ASSUMPTION leads you to believe that the producers couldn't possibly be rigging - why would it be stupid of them to manipulate a show? What do you think would happen to them if they did? And did you not realize that Maggie had the win locked in for the friendship by the 6th week of the show? I'll bet the producers didn't either.

If you're not capable of anything more than screaming insults, then do what you have to do - respond, don't respond, I really don't care, but I don't see any point in putting up with hollow insults from somebody incapable of articulating their difference of opinion in a socially productive manner.

EDIT: Well apparently, Freak your post is NOT considered flaming so since based on my opinions you've said I'm 'crazy', 'don't think', 'B*!@hing', 'complaining', and 'HATE' my posts, think my posts 'don't make since', and that I don't 'think before I type', I think based on your posts that you're an idiot. 'Sorry if that comes across mean but really' . . .

no, if Boogie won he wouldnt use it and assure Erika that Will would vote to keep her... why would he use it on Erika just so Will would go up?? That wouldn't make sense... But both Boogie and Will said tonight in one of their "meetings" (alone) that they want Janelle to stay instead of Erika... so the only way Janelle is leaving this week is if Erika wins POV...

no, if Boogie won he wouldnt use it and assure Erika that Will would vote to keep her... why would he use it on Erika just so Will would go up?? That wouldn't make sense... But both Boogie and Will said tonight in one of their "meetings" (alone) that they want Janelle to stay instead of Erika... so the only way Janelle is leaving this week is if Erika wins POV...

Sorry, I wasn't thinking, I see your point 100%.

Archived