Deserves the money?

mjcs

Final 4  

176 members have voted

1. 1. out of the 4 left who do you think derserves the money?

• Will
    • Janie
    • Boogie
    • Erika

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom

If she really is the best why is it that she had to ask Will what to do during the live show thursday? Besides winning comps is not the only part of this game.

If she really is the best why is it that she had to ask Will what to do during the live show thursday?

Exactly....btw...Which season was it that Janelle won? :blink: 3rd place against the NerdHerd hardly qualifies someone to be considered the best. :lol:

Will was funny in Yes Dear (bb episode). Marcellas says, oh Will, you'll never win, everyone hates you. Marcellas leaves and Will thinks for a second and starts shaving his chest with a razor.

I was LMAO :lol:

Gotta love Will a bit chillpill.gif

I think both Will and Janelle would deserve to win this game, obviously for different reasons. Will being able to manipulate and control the entire game without ever winning a comp is quite impressive. OTOH, Janelle has been forced to win comp after comp to stay in the game. I don't think she is the best strategist ever, but I don't think she sucks at it either. Her problem is that she has a hard time faking friendships/loyalty. You could see when she was trying to lie to Erika, it was so transparent. Janelle has admitted that she can't be fake, that's a problem in this game.

As long as Janelle's in the final 3, I believe she's got a good chance. After that, it's in the hands of the jurors. I think the only way she "may" lose would be against Will. But the truth is, even if it were Will and Janelle, Janelle would have George and Howie for sure, most likely James, most likely Marcellus and I think Danielle would vote for Janelle too.

I think they both played the way they wanted too... Janelle being a strong player, she was target from week 1 (remember alison, nakomis,diane. they were all after her from week 1).. she Had to win to stay in, and she did!... will on the other hand played the way he wanted to play also... he didnt want to win stuff and become a target, and minipulated the crap out of people, james and dani were in a allaince with him, but both wanted him out, he saw that and got rid of them 2...

but i think, Jannie deserves to win because she was pretty much alone through out the house, cause Kaysar didnt want to win stuff, so he was just a turd on a log.. James was trying to get her out the entire time. And although Howie had a vote for her, he couldnt win anything.. she was alone throughout the house. and she still kicked butt.....

i think the best players are 1. Jannie 2. Will. 3. Amy... but amy didnt play... SO GO JANNIE YOU WIN IT!

I went into all of this wanting Janie to win. I still do, but will is still in the game, so now I am in a delima.

I'm glad I'm not in the jury if Will and jannelle end up in the final two. It would be a terribly difficult decision to make.

If it was down to Will and Jannelle, I would have to pick Will (very reluctantly). I can't believe that he was not taken out right away as a past winner who hand unbelievable lying and manipulation skills. The HG's were so sure that he would be taken out eventually. Nobody wanted to do it while they had the opportunity, because they thought they had bigger targets to go after. Ha!

I always thinking about Will saying that he had painted such a huge target on his back that it made him almost invisible.

Let's face it, Will did an amazing job at staying in the game when it would have appeared at the start (of the game) that all odds were against him. He has single handedly controlled the whole house from day 1.

I would rather see somebody else win the money. Somebody who could appreciate it and be grateful for it, and who could use it. But, that's not the intent of the prize. The money should go to the best player in the house.

This whole thing kills me because I want Jannelle to walk away with the money so bad. But, if she's up against will, I don't now how the jury could vote for her to win.

Yes, Jannelle is awesome at the comps. However, this season was about more than just comps. If Jannelle (like the others) continues to fall for Wills bs, then IMO Will deserves to win the whole thing again.

Guest StarBaby

Methos said --Exactly....btw...Which season was it that Janelle won? 3rd place against the NerdHerd hardly qualifies someone to be considered the best.

Well, if that is your criteria, then why did they even play out the season? Since Will is the ONLY past winner in the bunch, he obviously would have to be the best, and should win, using your criteria.

I hate the way the question is phrased, personally. I would rather say who deserves to win BBAS. When you throw the money into the question, a lot of people automatically (IMO) start considering who needs it more than someone else. It should be about winning the game, and the money is the icing on the cake (or the banana bread).

I think Janelle deserves the money. She played the game and rocked in the comps. Will floated and slid along by NOT playing. And he had Mike Boogie there with him to somehow convince people he wasn't a floater.

[gosh, I had started typing out this really long reason why I felt Janelle deserved the money and not Will.]

I'm pulling for Janelle. She has played the game against all

kinds of adversity . . . a weak alliance, nearly everyone wanting her out of the house, and having to win many comps to save herself. Her biggest fault is her gullibillty - her desire to see the best in everyone, and to believe nearly everything she's told.

Finally, we should ask ourselves which kind of player should be rewarded . . . one who has fought valiantly to stay in the game, and yet remained honest, loyal and good-hearted?

Or should the top prize go to a master manipulator, a

consummate liar and a user of people?

I'm just an old-fashioned oldguy, but I'd iike to see goodness and a winning spirit triumph over all else.

Well, if that is your criteria, then why did they even play out the season? Since Will is the ONLY past winner in the bunch, he obviously would have to be the best, and should win, using your criteria.

I hate the way the question is phrased, personally. I would rather say who deserves to win BBAS. When you throw the money into the question, a lot of people automatically (IMO) start considering who needs it more than someone else. It should be about winning the game, and the money is the icing on the cake (or the banana bread).

Star, I understand what you are saying. The point I was trying to make is that so many people come on forums and talk about how Janelle is the best. She is not the best or she would have won the thing last season. She was outplayed.

Now, if Janelle were to win BBAS, then the comment would be more appropiate. Until then, she is not the best. ;)

Luck, circumstance and timing has a lot to do with winning.

You CAN be the best player and NOT win.

If Ericka wins will you say she is a better player than Will? No, but she was the winner and winning is the point of the game.

Deserves? - None of them! But I don't think anyone "deserves" the money just because they're on a reality show.

Who should win based on gameplay - undoubtedly the Puppet Master. Love him, hate him, love to hate him, hate to love him - he has outwitted, outlasted and out"played" everyone. Even not winning a single competition is a brilliant strategy. If Erika leaves next, he won't even need to win a single competition because both Boogie and Janie will take him to final 2. And at least Will has provided entertainment. B)

Guest jordansmom

S6 she should have won hands down but SOV as a whole don't think when it comes to this game. Being out number means her group was out smarted. Getting rid of Jenn was her downfall should have took out Maggie. If ( and thats a big if) Erika won she would not be the best hell I'm still wondering who voted for her to get back in. :blink:

Actually Janelle got outnumbered last year not outplayed.

Cindy, I disagree with that statement. During BB6 the sov alliance had the numbers but they squandered their advantage. The beginning of the end was when Howie made his colossal blunder in nominating James and Sarah. The sovs handed the game to the NerdHerd. <_<

Archived