Deserves the money?

mjcs

Final 4  

176 members have voted

1. 1. out of the 4 left who do you think derserves the money?

• Will
    • Janie
    • Boogie
    • Erika

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as most of America loves Janelle (myself included), I really don't see her winning this. Remember how popular Rupert was? He was voted out both times......but at least still got the million given away after the show. I don't think BB will be doing that though.

For me, its not about Janelle getting the money. She'll have enough endorsements to live VERY comfortably for a long time. Its just about her winning. She is so good at the comps. I just want to see her win the biggest one of all.

Guest jordansmom
Will - he has single handledly manipulated out the people that were his biggest threat - and not one of them was mad at him during their interview afterwards!!!

Agreed

I gotta go with Will over Janelle. Sure she won more comps. She had to do that to make it this far. Part of Will's strategy was not to win. I'm convinced he could have won a lot more had he really tried. Janie is an awesome player, don't get me wrong. But, the way the game went down was all Will's doing. He convinced Janie, as well as others, to do what he wants. He always found a way to get his dirty work done and to wipe the target off of himself. His manipulations and carisma got him to the final four and will likely get him the final two.

As far as Boogie and Erika, i really don't feel either should have been in this game much less this poll.

Hands down, Janelle. I have so much respect for that girl. She has played an amazing game - darting the target week after week and managing to win HOH and POV when necessary. Will is cunning, but he doesnt deserve the big win like Janelle does.

Will is not just cunning, Will is the man. He won the money last year, he was considered the best player in this game, yet he still stands in the house today.

Will has never won HOH, but he's made damn sure he gets whomever he wants out. He's on a level above the HOH now.

Guest jordansmom
going with Janelle, she is the best player. Yes Will manipulates, but thats it. And besides why should he win again? Janelle deserves it for playing all aspects of the game.

All Janie does is when comps. Will having already won should not be a factor. JMO :)

Will is not just cunning, Will is the man. He won the money last year, he was considered the best player in this game, yet he still stands in the house today.

Will has never won HOH, but he's made damn sure he gets whomever he wants out. He's on a level above the HOH now.

YEP!!

Will. I don't think he throws comps because he is cowardly. I never see fear in him. If his strategy were based on fear, he wouldn't have been saying 'put me up; I dont care." For some reason I haven't quite figured out, I am a Janie fan, but I do think Will deserves the money more if it comes down to those two.

Archived