Thursday, August 31st

BadAssJanie

since we usually get a lot of FOTH on thursdays... if you get bored an need a good laugh, they have video of BB UK's diary room sessions and other video from BB UK on youtube. On mortys bb main page there is a link to one of the videos and from there, there are a bunch on the play list.

the funniest thing is the girl Nikki... she is such a freakin lunatic... i spent a good hour this morning watching her throw fit after fit after fit.

:lol:

Has anyone else noticed that since Will slept in the HOH with Erika and he had that little strategy meeting with her, she seems to be infatuated by him. Yesterday when D/CG/E were playing cards at the table, Will was in the kitchen cooking and she kept turning her head to look at him and then she would smile. Also, he asked if he could take a shower in the HOH and she said sure, "Can I watch" ewwwwwww. Could she possibly think he's interested? I think she has a crush. ;)

so i was busy doing work (yeah i know.. shocker) and all of a sudden i hear a loud piano and i yelled at the other girls in the office "what the hell is that! where is it coming from"

and they said it was coming from my office. :o:lol: guess bb is trying to wake them up with some classical piano...

oooo we just got a shot of the HOH comp or Veto Comp set up in the BY

it was setup like the game they played last year for HOH with April, Maggie and Janelle... like the wedges ya know?? In one of the wedge sections it had George's name... Guess they are already planning on him staying...

i kinda agree BadAssJanie... with all the laughing he does..over nothing and everything.. and how he is always saying "cooooooooool" "nooo wayyyyy" "thats awsome" "coooooooooooool"

when the feeds are on him doing all that, i mute it or walk away.... its anoying.

Archived