Thursday, August 31st

BadAssJanie

They HG are in the BY talking a little while ago Boogie said he had a quick make out session with Paris Hilton and that he was "talking" to Shannon Dougherty for a bit....

Now Erika says she had a "fling" with Mathew McConaughey...the SEXIEST man alive...

Does anybody else think these two are full of crap?? I can almost believe the Boogie one but MATHEW MCCONAUGHEY...give me a break!

I think it is more like Boogie likes to pretend that Erika is Paris Hilton while Erika pretends that Boogie is Mathew McConaughey. Puh-lease! These people are smoking some wacky tobaccy!

I want a BB with NORMAL, REGULAR people! Not all these Hollywood wanna-bes! Now stepping down from my soap box... :rolleyes:

I've wondered if she could pull something off. I thought that maybe she could talk Erika into keeping her. If she had said to me all of the things that she said to Erika the other night, I may have considered it (if I was Erika). Erika is so emotional, etc that I wondered if Dani's tactic would work.

But then Dr. Delicious came to the rescue and kept Erika away from Dani. I thought that was very smart of him to do. Otherwise Erika might have cracked under the pressure and given in to Dani.

Dr. Delicious seems to be getting everything that he wants week to week, so I think that he will be able to yet again take control of the house and get Dani evicted regardless of any last minute strategies that Dani may use.

We'll see. In BB anything can happen, but my bet would be that Dani is leaving.

i think it's safe to say that boogie is now a combination of james (bitching/negative) and howie (immature/disgusting) rolled into one. don't get me wrong, i love howie, but boogie i cannot stand. he's too old to be acting this way; still having one night stands and thinking everyone else is weird because they don't have them. he's soooo disrespectful to erika which makes you wonder why she would stoop so low. he's a jerk to janie and will and im suprised no one has told him to shut his trap yet. he pouts and grumps all day long, i wish he'd be the next one to go.

he's the person i would least like to see make it. oh yeah the other thing about him that i hate is how nonchalantly he lies to dani saying 'of course' she's going to stay. he's such a coward (just like he did with howie). i wish howie did kick his butt, he needs it. stupid spoiled brat. let's all thank his mom. boogie has no moral character yet he tries to act like he does when complaining about janie and will's flirtmance. he acts like a jealous lover with will. i highly doubt boogie cares about what erin brody is going thru, he's so full of it. i pray that erika, will and cg come to their senses and vote him out.

the end of my booger rant. (in a nutshell, i hate him :lol: )

I think it's on them sleeping now no? I thought I was going nuts and didn't notice.. :P

IWM- No it was Will telling Boogie about what he said in DR. Usually BB comes on and says "Houseguests do not discuss your DR sessions", or something like that, and it goes to flames, this time it didn't.

I just had a bizarro thought. What if instead of an HOH competition, they let whoever doesn't get voted out this week automatically become HOH, nominate immediately, then have the POV and the vote out. Who do you think CG would put up and do you think there is a chance in hell that Danielle won't get voted out and if she didn't, who would she put up?

Awww. I thought maybe we would be rewarded for still being here with a screw up letting us see the DR chat.

Archived