Showmance or the real deal?

mjcs

Janie and Will  

157 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of thier showmance?

• Will is playing Janie.
    • Janie is playing Will.
    • They are playing each other.
    • It's the real deal.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know, did everyone see late at night when Janie and will were whispering (finally! a normal conversation!) and then she got up to go to the bathroom then came back, as soon as she walked in, will sprung up in bed and watched her for a while. he looked so entranced. lots of the people i was chatting with about the live feeds noticed it as well. I dont know WHAT the heck is wrong with will... even if he does truly like janelle, i dont forgive him for being so mean about her and calling her a psycho. that was totally unnecessary. however, i do agree with practically EVERYONE who saw his speech that he was overcompensating, truly the man "doth protest too much". He likes Janelle (IMO) he just was really annoyed with her, had no one to vent to, and plus it was his last chance to get erin to think there wasnt anything going on. Right will, you always say actions speak louder than words.

Your voice may have been pretty loud when you complained about janie yesterday, but the way you followed her around looking like a sad guilty little puppy dog was even louder.

Archived