Showmance or the real deal?

mjcs

Janie and Will  

157 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of thier showmance?

• Will is playing Janie.
    • Janie is playing Will.
    • They are playing each other.
    • It's the real deal.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ItWasntMe and CutiePie have some really interesting points.

As a person who doesn't have live feeds, I only see 3 hours less commercials per week. And I understand there are 4 live feeds, but how many cameras? Surely we aren't seeing and hearing all the planning and strategies????

Wed 10:41 PM BBT

Will says his whispers with janie are dropping hints about the future...that janie thinks they have one.

He then says: Officially, for the internet, I totally love Erin Brody. This is just strategy.

Will is letting Boogie (and us) know that his flirtmance with Janie is a show, nothing more.

Does THAT answer your question????????????????????

I wasn't asking a question...I am taking a poll. I was just curious to see what the votes would be.

Something I've noticed about Will is when Janelle is around he becomes much more animated. Almost happy, if you will. Another thing I've noticed is that when Will is lying he talks faster. Yesterday when he was in the HOH with Erika talking strategy, he was rambling a mile a minute. When he talks to both Danielle & CG, he does exactly the same thing. He speaks a little slower and more deliberate when speaking to both Boo & Jani.

I also would like to believe that maybe, just maybe, he isn't playing Janelle as hard and as heartless as he is the other people in the house. Maybe he really does want to friends with her? Time will tell.

Everyone had interesting thoughts. I responded to say that I'm not sure that Will and Janelle on the Amazing Race would be a good idea. Will's forte is manipulation not physical exertion. He is masterful at mind games and getting his own way within the confines of the BB house

I look at it this way:

If nothing else, Janelle has to play Will in order to create a split between him and Boogie if she's ever going to make it to the Final 2. And I think she knew that all along.

Whether it's real or not, she IS accomplishing her objective.

Boogie has been very antsy and defensive lately. Not only is he not racking up street credit, he's losing his daily/nightly Chilltown buddy to a Doll. After all, he wants to be in the DR with Will. Janellousy, pure and simple.

But you didn't have a choice for those of us that don't care about it.

your right. I'm sorry about that. I didn't think to put one in. My apologies.

Will doesn't make enough money to keep Janie in the style to which she's become accustomed, and I doubt he'd stand by while she went on international trips with "sponsors."

Amazing Race would be much funnier with Will and Booger or Will and Jase than Will and Janelle. Will w/ either of those two guys would be like watching the hippies last season. Will and Janelle outside of the confines of the house would be like watching the professional wrestlers from a couple of races ago.

Something I've noticed about Will is when Janelle is around he becomes much more animated. Almost happy, if you will. Another thing I've noticed is that when Will is lying he talks faster. Yesterday when he was in the HOH with Erika talking strategy, he was rambling a mile a minute. When he talks to both Danielle & CG, he does exactly the same thing. He speaks a little slower and more deliberate when speaking to both Boo & Jani.

That could be anxiety from knowing not everybody thinks he's hot sh!t ;)

Methos, it didn't matter who Janelle put up tonight. The only thing that would have changed George's eviction, would have been a different POV winner.

She could have put up both Will and Boogie, but as long as Erika won

POV, she would have taken Boogie off, and George would have gone up, and been voted out.

If she put up one of them and Erika, it still would have been the same. George was a goner as soon as she won the POV.

If she had put up E. and The Booger, and when E. won PoV put up Will, either Will would have been voted out 2-0, or, if she had made a deal with G., it would have been 1-1, she'd have had her choice of whom to evict, and she could have gotten rid of Coattails! That one doesn't take a LOT of strategy.

well after reading the lastest live feed transcripts I now (finally) believe he is totally playing Janelle. I am a hopeless romantic at heart and would have loved to see the janelle/Will relationship blossom. :-(

I just hope Janie pulls through and makes it to final two.(keeping my fingers crossed)

Ok, I know there were some of you who thought I was crazy and just trash talking about Janelle when I was talking about Will putting her on the curb. So, am I to understand that now more of you are realizing that the Dr is truely the puppet master and has been playing Janelle all this time? B)

When Will was doing this little "speech" in the BY he was being way too fake and animated. I strongly believe this was a show for Boogie and Ericka's benefit. I agree 100% with Cutiepie. He felt the tension that Boogie was having with Jan and he needed to defuse that situation. Will is not that mean. If he had been serious he would not have been using words like "Psycho" because as much as he loves to play the game he does have a professional reputation outside of the house and is smart enough to know what an axx that would make him look like. I think because he knows he will be with Jan outside of the house he will be able to explain it. Look at how Boogie is with Ericka, that is a fake showmance. He doesn't seek her out or even laugh with her. Will misses Jan when she hasn't been around for awhile and his face lights up when he see's her. My bet is he does have feelings for her but is totally trying to win this game and is still not quite sure if she feels the same way. :rolleyes:

Archived