115 members have voted

1. 1. Are you an Erika fan?

• Heck Yeah - I want her to make it to the end and WIN
    • Hell No - That b*tch is the ultimate floater
    • I feel an indifference to her I neither like or dislike her
    • Other and please explain

^

LMAO

But I do think she deserves to win just as much as anyone else. There are no rules on how to play BB. If someone "float's" to the end who cares....they got there & were probably nice to everyone in the process. So if E makes it to the final 2 against anyone but janie I'd want her to win.

I like her because of how she was with Jack on the X-factor. I didn't really care if she got into the house or not, but was glad that America voted her in.

Once the game started, however, I was disappointed that she didn't show the spunk she showed in her first season. I understood that she was floating because last time her alliance bit her in the butt taking her ex over her, but it still was disappointing.

She came to life once she had it in for Janelle, and I had hope that she would make good choices and kick some ass, but then she let Will and Booger play her. Falling for their lines and dumping her homegirl Dani pissed me off. Instead of making a Girlpower alliance with Dani and Janie and going to the final three, her skinny ass is gonna follow Dani's right out that door tonight and Booger's back in the Jackshack.

I chose indifferent. I liked her in X-Factor because I thought she was a great friend to Jack. I respected her in X-Factor because of the patch-it-up turn-around she did with Robert.

This year she strikes me as always posing -- as if she's working more toward landing some commercials or dancing bits. And the thing with Boogie -- I see it as either a sad attempt to show she can add some drama to the show or she's decided that he has the one set of coattails that she might need for some post-show recognition in his crowd.

I think I'd like her in the outside world (with some meat on her bones) but I find her disappointing this year.

I have an indifference towards her. I think she is probably a nice girl, but she's not much of a game player. I feel bad for her that she is being played by boogie. I'm thinking she wishes her showmance was more like Will and Jani's. Although I'm glad for MY sake it isn't. Can you imagine mike and ericka making googly eyes at each other. :blink:

She's probably too trusting and I hate players who use girls like that. If it was down to Erica or mike? No contest. I'd pick Erica everytime. Can't stand boogie woogie.

I really hated her before this week. I'm still not her biggest fan BUT I don't mind her anymore. In fact I would LOVEEE it if her and Janie teamed up (for real) and eliminated Will and Bogger ( Well Will later, I still love the whole Janie and Will thing going on)

It would be awsome if we were to find out that Erika and Janie were working together all along (for real) and that they too had thought of "operation double date" just the same as CT.

she got the michael jackson look going

Archived