Are there any Erika fans??

BadAssJanie

115 members have voted

1. 1. Are you an Erika fan?

• Heck Yeah - I want her to make it to the end and WIN
    • Hell No - That b*tch is the ultimate floater
    • I feel an indifference to her I neither like or dislike her
    • Other and please explain

hell no. her leeching ass shouldnt have been selected to be a candidate for allstar.

I don't care one way or another about Erika. She's kind of a poor m,an's Alison-----not quite as good at competitions, not as good at strategizing, only mildly irritating, only messing with one guy to advance herself in the game instead of two. If she leaves next week I'll say "so what".

Shes ok. I dont dislike her but i think she has crappy gameplay. Outside of the game im sure shes as nice as inside the game. Shes quite bizzare when it comes to her crying though whats up with the message she left alison week 1... can you say wierd.

before allstars began, for me she was just forgettable....and so i was really surprised when they said she had been VOTED back onto the show. but at the beginning of the show i didnt like nor hate her.....

i remember when james asked her a direct question, in his HOH room, about who he should nominate...and she just sat and stumbled for words, and wanted to know what he thought......so from there i've been willing her off the show, but it hasnt worked yet

Indifferent.

They all get on my nerves...so she is as good as the others to win or lose. Most of the time though, I want CG to win--he just minds his business, has been in this game by himself and has gone far and he actually looks like he has fun there. :)

I chose option 1, but only because that was the only choice if you like her. I don't think she should win, but I have always found that I enjoyed having her around the house. She reminds me of someone I used to be good friends with, so I think that may be the reason. I really like the fact that she put up Dani this week. Showed quite a bit of strength there and was probably the hardest nom to watch this whole season. Everyone else took the easy way every week.

There are other reasons, but since everyone hates her on hjere, I won;t waste the breath

Dep

I'm kinda in limbo about Erika. I don't like her on the show. I think she's boring, her gameplay sucks and she doesn't deserve to be there, much less win. I do think she is sweet though and too trusting in Boogie. I feel sorry for her that she's going to get played by him.

Archived