Countdown... Jem, Dade, Joe

blahblahblah

I want to start a countdown for the show.... I know I might be the only one doing it but dammit I love this show and if loving Sawyer is wrong then I DONT WANT TO BE RIGHT!!!! :lol:

ummm so when does the show start :unsure:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah, Smirnoff... You're both just homances... I'm the real thing baby! :lol:

Ok Im with ya, so can I get a bit of Sawyer too? lol Actually the new guy coming on this season is a hottie too, almost looks like a cross between Sawyer and Boone!!

I watched both seasons of Lost over the summer, since I never got into it on TV, but now Im addicted and cant wait for the new season. Lost season 2 dvd comes out Sept 5, I have watched season 2 on my computer, but I will have to get it just so I can watch it on the big screen!!

Alright everyone to my house for the Lost party!!! :D

Sawyer blow up dolls??? I want one now!! lol

Have you guys seen the new guy yet?? I can post a pic if you havent.

And please bring on the drool worthy Sawyer pics lol! I am always willing share ;)

CeCiealousy is in the Hoooouse!!! :P

I do share!!! Otherwise my man wouldn't let ya'll be homancing with him. muwhahahahaha

I do have DSL coming. Verizon were called on August 14th to transfer my DSL to the new house and I"M STILL WAITING!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

I'm so mad! SO SO SO MAD!!!!!! :angry:

You have NO IDEA how much dialup annoyes me. I never came in here until someone mentioned there was a thread I needed to read (thanks frenchie :lol: ).

Back on topic. I never new Mortys was full of homance people :o:huh: I thought that stayed in the forum ^^^up there with the BB peeps. :lol:

Just for the record there are 31 days till Lost.

(Is there big, broad, strong shoulders involved? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Off to check the Jack thread.)

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name