Confused

As posted on Morty's main BB page:

The Big Brother Schedule

(Subject to change, rumors, innuendo, errors and, whatever....)

This year Big Brother will air on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

Here is the schedule for August:& September

Christmas Show ► Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:00 PM (#723) Episode 723

Double Eviction Night ► Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:00 PM (#724) Episode 724

Sunday, September 3, 2006 8:00 PM (#725) Episode 725

Tuesday, September 5, 2006 8:00 PM (#726) Episode 726

Thursday, September 7, 2006 8:00 PM (#727) Episode 727

Pre-empted ► Sunday, September 10, 2006 8:00 PM (#728) Episode 728

(In some areas I think you'll get football, and some are getting a 9-11 Special)

Big Brother Finale ► Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:00 PM (#729) Episode 729

* We're thinking there'll be at least one double eviction, if I've counted right.

I'm confused about the Sunday, Sept. 10 episode. Does that mean they were originally doing an episode, then cancelled it because it would be pre-empted in so many places? Or is it still going to be shown/pre-empted in many places?

Thanks.

I'm confused, too. I knew one episode had been pre-empted, but I also heard they had moved it to Saturday. Now I don't see it on the schedule at all. There's a lot of different areas that are pre-empted for football on several different nights depending on the part of the country. And those episodes are usually rescheduled to 1:37 A.M.. Which is ridiculous because only idiots like me are up that late.

There's always Innertube although I find accessing the shows to be hit or miss. Also, the BB finale's going to be on the same time as the Dancing with the Stars season premiere.

PS What are you all doing with regards to your feeds? If you keep them till the end of the show then you have to pay for an extra month, eh when it's really only like a week? boo!

The Saturday show before the Tuesday finale has always been pre-empted - though with it ending a week earlier this year I thought they might get away with it.

I guess then there will be an eviction on Tuesday plus round 1 of the HoH, with the next eviction on Thursday leaving two for the final on the Tuesday.

I went thru my TV guide online and these are the dates and times for the remaining shows (per my area and the correctness of my tv guide)

Thursday Aug 31st - 9 & 10th HG evicted, HOH Comp

Sunday Sept 3rd - Nominations

Tuesday Sept 5th - POV, POV Ceremony, 11th HG eliminated...

Thursday Sept 7th - Final HOH Competition, 12th HG eliminated...

Tuesday Sept 12th - Finale

The dates are correct, but the "happening" part is just my own speculation... It seems like the most logical and I don't really remember what happened last year, so i could very well be dead wrong...

Guest StarBaby

I would say that on Sept. 7th, they will start the first half of final HOH (which is always endurance), and on Sunday's show (if there is one?? did I read somewhere it was pre empted?), they would show the end of the endurance part 1, and then have part 2 and then the immediate eviction.

on previous years i believe it went something like this....with a 2 hour finale similar to survivor (or maybe i've just watched entirely too much reality tv)

on Sept. 7th, they will start the first half of final HOH (which is always endurance), no Sunday show (it's almost always prempted)and on Thursday's show they would show the end of the endurance part 1, and then have part 2 and then the immediate eviction. after that is the voting on remaining 2, talk with other HG etc....Reunion time!!!

oh and the "Thanks Will" was because he said something about ratings being down blah, blah, blah....it was really only sarcasm i believe

Archived