What do you think constitutes the best BB player?

margreek

George is George. He was on BB1 when it was not about models and wannabe actors. He has nothing in common with the other guests, he can't make alliances with them. He's just out of place. So he plays the game the best way he can, I guess.

As for why every thread turns into a Jani thread. My honest answer is she is dominate. She stands out. If I were CBS or some other studio, I'd be looking to find some use for her popularity.

A better question is why does every thread on this forum seem to turn into a Janie thread? Even the haters can't stop talking about her.

Ok, that's a fair question and, of course, I can only answer for myself. ;)

I was pulling for the sovs last season even though they really played poorly when you look at the overall game. They handed the game to the NerdHerd. Last season I realized that Janelle was not that smart but I could deal with that as long as she was kicking NerdButt. And when this season started, I was still hoping they would do well but also Dr Will is my favorite player of all time.

As the season started, I began to realize that it wasn't so much that I liked the sovs, it was that I disliked the nerds so much last season. Their game play was again sloppy and poor as it was last season. Even though Will is my favorite, it was foolish of them not to have evicted him in 1 of the first 4 HOH's that they controlled. They simply were duped by him and ran scared.

In the midst of all this, the bubble headed bleach blond was up to her old antics again; acting dumb, hiding in the hoh room and waiting for someone else to do the thinking for her. I began to realize that I don't like her that much and sure don't have any respect for her game play. I'll give her that she is really good in the comps; probably the best ever, but that poor girl can not think her way out of a wet paper bag.

Then you come on to the boards to discuss BB as we all enjoy doing. It's part of the fun. And all you get on the boards is Janelle crammed down your throat; Janey did this, Janey did that; Janey took a dump in the floor and looked beautiful doing it. Now, I don't mind and can appreciate the fact that not everyone likes the same people. It's fun to debate the pros and cons of the players but when you get someone crammed down your throat all the time and you have already began to develop a dislike for them and their game play, it tends to fester. IMO, in a sense, the hard core Janelle fans who profess "Janellousy" anytime someone makes an anti-Janelle comment are fueling the fire of people who do not like her. I have no doubt that some of the negative comments about Janelle are fueled by jealousy. But there are a huge number that are not. Not everyone thinks she is beautiful and does no wrong.

Understand that I am in no way trying to call anyone out for who they root for, support or anything else. I am just giving my opinion on what I have experienced. ;)

Had to dig this up now that Will's strategy has tanked. Don't get me wrong, I like Will, but I like Janelle better and if she wins it will be a fairytale ending. Beautiful Princess Janelle, slays the evil Dr Will and his henchman Booger with the help of her ugly stepsister. :P

Archived