What do you think constitutes the best BB player?

margreek

What do you think constitutes the best BB player?

Someone like Janelle who goes out and wins alot?

Someone like Will who doesn't win but makes moves behind the scenes?

Or, someone like George who may win once in a while, may strategize once in a while but is just "there" for the most part and not seen as a threat?

I can not stand a merger happy board. Topics are getting so buried within other topics that you can't get throough everything nor find what was shuffled into the middle Ugh.

As far as you question...I think I prefer the behind the scenes. I think you are seen as pissing off less people in the long run.

I think Janelle's style has got to be the tops. She came into the season with a target on her back and the target just got bigger and bigger each week. Yet, she keeps herself off the block. Her game is phenominal. You can hate her for being beautiful, but even the most ardent Janelle hater has got to admit she kicks butt in competition. physical AND mental.

Will and Boogie have a good thing going too. If Janey doesn't win, I wouldn't mind one of CT winning, but its easier too lie and manipulate than win every competition when you need it.

it aint janelle

the best players gets players out simple as that and make others do their dirty work

The only thing with Janelle...she has won a lot of comps but all of them were not "won". Just as the others, some were handed to her. She competes, though, when she needs to and for her strategy, that seems okay. I still don't think it will get her to the end.

Yes, she has been helped, but most of her big wins have been all hers. Take for example tonight's POV. She won it, no help from anybody.

:lol:

I say, you take Janelle, blend in the ability to deceive and lie as much as Will and you have the perfect player. No one has reached that yet and I would love to see a Janelle/Will final two with Janelle winning the votes. Contrary to some people's belief (Who shall remain nameless UVP), Janelle has won HOH and POV countless times on her own. The time she received help was from Boogie in the POV that James thought she cheated and assaulted him in. Any other times, if someone threw the competition it's part of their choice to do that, it doesn't negate Janelle's win. As for the arguement that the producers give her the win is baseless and without merit and that is why people continue to ignore it as I will too.

In conclusion,

Best BB player = Janelle/Will mix. So, when they breed, and they will, the new child will be the best BB player ever.

BoneJones00 why the hell are you using me for your point :blink: . i could give a rat ass if she gets help or not as long the comp aint rigged

Guest jordansmom

A person that wins comps when the need too and throws them win they don't with a mixture of Wills' abilty to get ppl to do his dirty. Janey is always a threat b/c she does not know when to throw a comp.

jordansmom good post

I will agree that Janelle is the best at comps. She is a fierce competitor. But the girl has no game at all. She is gullible, lacks in social skills and is not really that bright. Will has successfully isolated her and now controls her. Notice tonight how she obeyed when Will told her to go talk to Erika? I would hardly consider her a strong player.

Giddyup Seabiscut!

Jani can compete very well - and often wins - good for her - she is very competitive.

There have been some questionable competitions this year - hosted by CBS - is that her fault or not???

But it isn't just about winning all the competitions - there is other gameplay - avoiding been nominated - forming alliances - not upsetting other players - getting someone else to get rid of the players in your way.

The fun of Big Brother is there isn't just one way to get to the end - and that is why we all watch, keep coming back and discussing endlessly!!!

Methos,

I agree that Janelle is not perfect. She has weaknesses. But how can you say she has no social skills? She is completely social. She would have more friends in the house if she didn't have to constantly whoop butt on everyone. But its her social skills and her charisma that has carried her when the comps haven't gone her way. George didnt put her up, but he should have. Why, because she's likable enough that he didn't want to backstab her.

I agree that Janelle is not perfect. She has weaknesses. But how can you say she has no social skills? She is completely social. She would have more friends in the house if she didn't have to constantly whoop butt on everyone. But its her social skills and her charisma that has carried her when the comps haven't gone her way. George didnt put her up, but he should have. Why, because she's likable enough that he didn't want to backstab her.

IMO, the only reason she has somewhat become more social lately is because of Will. On numerous occassions he has advised her to do interact more with others. Janelle was also admonished by Howie, Kaysar and James about her lack of social interaction with others in the house. Paraphrasing they were telling her that all she does is sit in this freaking room. Get out and talk to people. She did it last season and she has done it again this season.

OK, I see what you are saying. Some truth there. I dont have the live feeds, so I dont get the whole picture all the time. I still disagree that you say she has "no game." CG has no game. Erika has a weak game. Janelle is the one to beat in the house and once CT gets rid of CG and Erika, they will need to play Janelle's game.

I agree that the perfect BB player is a combination of Janelle and Will. Janelle and Erika were getting ready for their dinner "dates" tonight in the HOH room, and Erika asked her if she thought that Will or Danielle should have been the replacement nominee, and she said "Will sucks". :lol: Erika said that maybe he was throwing some competitions and she said, "he still sucks". She was implying that he didn't really need to throw competitions, he'd lose them anyway. :D And he IS 0 for 29 in competitions now, going back to his year.

As for Janelle, her gullibility has been well documented. Sometimes you just want to strangle her. She was still trying hard to trust James, even after he sabotaged that veto when she was HOH.

A better question is why does every thread on this forum seem to turn into a Janie thread? Even the haters can't stop talking about her. :lol:

Archived