Tuesday Night's Show - (August 29th)

laladoopiedu

I just finished watching the show and wanted to come "check out" what everyone else was saying about tonights episode... As I was reading and read the "bro's before hoe's comment" i kept trying to think of a comment for GIRLS, chicks what rhymes with chick ohhhh yeah Chicks before D*cks... then i scrolled down and saw someone else had already thought of that!!!! <_< I think thats a phrase that us women can coin!!! Hopefully one of Chilltown goes this Thursday too that or Chicken George ... I enjoy watching CT but I dont want either one in the final 2... well, because i want janie to win!! I think Erika is more likely to take Janelle to the final two than Will or Boogie for some reason!!! ... I LOOOOOVE Neil Patrick Harris!!! I was surprised they showed Danielle going "crazy" anyway... Tonights episode was funny, one of the best ones this season but Thursday will be AWESOME!!! (or at least im hoping)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if one of the remaining 'chicks' were to actually put 'chicks before dicks' then MAYBE it'd be a more applicable rallying cry. But like isn't each's primary target the other? :huh:

Hate to say it but Janelle and Erika seem to subscribe more to the mantra of 'bros before hoes' than 'chicks before dicks' :(

You guys are all speaking too soon that Will is the best player. If Janelle, Erika or CG wins HoH next week, a member of CT is going home. None of them are stupid enough to allow them both into Final four. If Janelle wins HoH this week and gets Will out...if SHE'S the one to take down the "best player in BB history", if she has INDEED been playing him quite a bit so that he'd keep her around WHILE THE WHOLE HOUSE has wanted her out, then SHE is the best player in BB history.

Will definately was the best player in BB history until this season. Now I am leaning toward Janey. If Will pulls off some of his magic and wins, then he would cement the title in place. If Janey beats Will, then in the end, she would take the title from him.

[edit] I guess I just said the same thing as Xal :P

Archived