Tuesday Night's Show - (August 29th)

laladoopiedu

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that anyone cares, but "Bros before hoes" is like saying "Bros before garden equipment." The plural representation of Ho is Hos.

Now having said that, what a completely derogatory statement, displaying major insecurities. That friendship should be prioritized before a romantic/potential life partner is a sad statement. If you had a truly enriched life, you balance both, and especially hope to secure a best friend in your partner.

They'll grow up someday I suppose. ;)

I wonder if Erika and Janelle perhaps have a fear of being called 'bitches', 'hags' or 'mean' because to take on these two guys you know it's going to involve some ugliness. Like I could see how it might be a push to have to choose between keeping either Will or Danielle - like both are dangerous and both have the ability to stab you in the back and both are going to go out mean. It's almost like by choosing to keep Will over Danielle they're saying they'd rather be called 'stupid' (by Danielle) and a 'sucker' (by Will and Boogie) then a backstabbing bitch (?)

I don't know . . .

i agree bros before hoes. the hoes will always be there.

i hope no hoes dont win :lol:

Okay, if you guys continue to misuse the "Bros before Hos" (not the garden equipment, "hoes"), I think we should also start to analyze the potential use of:

Chicks before Dicks

It's still possible that these guys will be left on a corner somewhere, if not in the game, then in "real" life. I don't believe for an instant that they didn't come into the house with the well-honed abilities to deceive. Karma, or Carmen Elektra guys.

I sure don't want any dicks winning this game, either. :P

nice try but you failed :blink:

Okay this is like what makes me wonder though - really, does anybody care what Will and Booger call anybody, REALLY?

Ultimately the larger question is whether either Janelle or Erika is letting Chilltown influence their game to their detriment. I'm pretty sure Erika is not, and Janelle is like bullet-proof because of the comps - that's all that matters. I would have rather seen them band together to keep Danielle over Chilltown, but I understand why they didn't . . . :)

Erikkka is to stupid to see that boogie is using him....

Janelle is not stupid, she know's will is playing her, don't believe she trusts him fully...

She adapting to the situation around her fairly good... Important factor in this game...

Ultimately the larger question is whether either Janelle or Erika is letting Chilltown influence their game to their detriment. I'm pretty sure Erika is not, and Janelle is like bullet-proof because of the comps - that's all that matters. I would have rather seen them band together to keep Danielle over Chilltown, but I understand why they didn't . . .

They both are. Erika's demise was getting rid of Danielle, CT caused this. CT wants Janelle to take hte next HOH and get rid of Erika. As far as Janelle's DR's show, she's down with this plan. WHich means that BOTH Danielle and Erika are leaving on Thrusday (double eviction day).

Janelle's demise will be winning the next HOH, she can't compete after she kicks out Erika, and thus will be nominated. She'll have to win her 5th veto or it'll be a CT + Mr.24min final 3.

CT's master plan, take out CG in final 3 and split the winnings @ final 2. Another Rob+Amber.

They both are. Erika's demise was getting rid of Danielle, CT caused this. CT wants Janelle to take hte next HOH and get rid of Erika. As far as Janelle's DR's show, she's down with this plan. WHich means that BOTH Danielle and Erika are leaving on Thrusday (double eviction day).

Janelle's demise will be winning the next HOH, she can't compete after she kicks out Erika, and thus will be nominated. She'll have to win her 5th veto or it'll be a CT + Mr.24min final 3.

CT's master plan, take out CG in final 3 and split the winnings @ final 2. Another Rob+Amber.

But for Chilltown to pull this off they would actually have to win a competition. If Janelle wins next HOH and Erika wins POV, and then next Erika wins HOH a Janelle wins POV, both those women are in the final 3 and one at least one of Chilltown is not. What'll be frustrating is if they're actually bummed to see that Chilltown member get evicted after they've called the two 'hos'. If they're actually smiling about it it'll be pretty funny.

I mean just because these guys are treating these women like they're bimbos doesn't mean the so-called 'hoes' don't have the ability to kick their asses and ultimately prevail. Okay, Erika's game is probably better suited to a show like Fresh Meat where evictees don't vote for the winner, but she may have a better ability to get farther ahead then say Booger.

What a lame insult when someone just takes a c or k and turns it into KKK.

Examples: AmeriKKKA, RepubliKKKan, DemoKKKrat, DiKKK Cheney

Are you talking to me in that tone???

Cuz if you are that would be flaming and baiting... And that is NOT allowed here... No way... Not

gonna fly with management... Uh uh... No no no...

**Releases the hounds**

Please...Erika isn't capable of winning a veto competition when it matters. Everytime she was nominated she didn't even come close to winning that weeks veto. She's as good as done. Janelle still has a chance, but she needs to win her 5th veto, If not just sit back and enjoy a CT & Mr.24min final 3 :) .

Well, if you don't think Erika is capable of winning a veto competition when it matters, then how would getting rid of Danielle this week translate into Erika letting Chilltown influence her game to her detriment?

You said that was the case because 'CT wants Janelle to take hte next HOH and get rid of Erika. As far as Janelle's DR's show, she's down with this plan.' If Janelle won HOH next with Danielle still in the house, Danielle and Erika would be on the block, if Erika didn't win POV like you would expect and Danielle did then Erika would be going home. Even if Danielle won HOH next week and put Chilltown on the block, if Janelle won POV Erika would go up and go home. And even if Erika did make it through the next elimination if you don't think she could beat Chilltown at comps then she and Janelle would be on the block and if Janelle won POV then Janelle would send her home.

So either way Erika will have to win the veto at least once or twice to save herself - maybe she can and maybe she can't, but no matter who Erika put up in Janelle's place that was going to be the case.

PS Not sure about this but the it looks like Erika has only been nominated twice (?) The first time Janelle told Howie she didn't want Erika or Diane to win and they all ganged up on them to help out Boogie. The second time she was nominated LOD took her out in one of those eliminator POVs to help Danielle win it. If BB actually gave her a comp that favors her like a spider web endurance or a timed T/F question or a web of strings to crawl through she'd probably win. But that's not likely to happen, I'll agree with that :)

I watched it on innertube tonight! Since I had to work and didnt really fell like taping it.

Just some thoughts one of the best BB shows ever I thought. Just a great show filled with laughs and drama tonight.

First of all the trampoline lol what fun then Neil Patrick Harris and the Christmas thing awesome!!!

George dressing up as Santa love it period!!!!

Then of course CT and Janelle ablity to get Erika to put Danielle up absoluteley brilliant!!

The reaction of WILL and BOOGIE to Janelle time of 1 minute loved it absolutely hillarious and there little celebration in the storage room!!

Danielle shot her self in the foot I cant belive she went all hysterical before she was even put up stupid!!! Maybe there was a chance she could have talked Erika out of it instead she blew up big time!!! O well ding dong Will the devil has outlasted Danielle!!!

another thing wasnt it a little wierd that Will was in the room with Erika all night?!!!

O yea and the great end all of the show another one of those classic CT phone convo's!!!! Hey anyone got a video of that? or know where I can find a video of that?

one of the better BB ep of all time and I think Thursdays will be explosive!!!

Archived