Who is the Frontrunner as of Now?

lovely

everyone changes their tune when they talk 2 julie....but when they showed marci in sequester he was the 4ever queenie bitchy marci that we all know....he plays with nothing but emotion so I dont think he would give janie his vote...

were they really friends outside of the show?? I find that hard to believe because he would not have turned on her like he did.

kslm say:

But I think if janie wins her best bet it to put up both of CT. If she puts up boggie & erika if will wins POV, which I think he will actually try 2 win he will take boggie off then CT will be in the house another week, & will prob win HOH & send janie packing.

That's a good point, however, let me tweak it just a little. Unfortunately, in order for Janelle to stay in the game CG has absolutely got to win HOH and put up CT. This way come next week, when it's the final four, she will have a chance to compete in the new HOH and would not have alienated CT (hopefully there will only be one remaining member of CT). This is the only way, I think, she will be able to stay in the game, well that of course and the fact she is sooo good at comps. We'll see. :)

Yeah, I read an article over at Jokers that mentioned they'd left the "illegal to talk of sharing the money" out of the contract, but whenever it's brought up, they always use "banana bread" as a code. Supposedly when they reach final 4 they're going to draw up a contract regarding splitting the "banana bread". If it was a fact that it was left out of the contract, they wouldn't have a need for a code.

The whole thing with this "banana bread" code is that it's very cloak-and-dagger. And if they think they can draw up a contract in the BB house and have it stand up in court they're crazy. CBS would have trouble getting every stipulation in their own contract to stand up in court. The language has to be exact, all the "i"'s dotted and "t"'s crossed. Plus they're all arguably under duress from being in there locked up for so long-----

good point laydeebee....

it would be good for george to win HOH, but after he told howie he was safe then nominated him he cant be trusted....if will gets in his ear again he will def put up janie.....the only way for janie to be completly safe is to win HOH, then hope she can win all the veto's til the end to keep her safe.

Will is the frontrunner because he pulls the strings. The only one who can beat him this week is Janie.

Even if CG won HOH, he won't put up Janey because they have a loose alliance and he didn't put her up before either. Erika put him up so she's a lock, and the only other two that can be put up are Will or Booger. Booger put him up before as well, even though he was told it was as a pawn, so there isn't any need for anyone to get in his ear - he'll put up whose put him up before. Since Will has never been HOH, he's pretty well guaranteed that CG won't immediately think of him.

george isnt dumb, but he isnt smart either...he let ct manipulate him like they did to everyone else, & george just isnt trustworthy IMO....janie is on her own...she just needs to win as much as she can to keep herself safe because she cant depend on anyone else.

Archived